LexJoker

Weekend Numbers Jan 23-25 pg 46(AS 64 mill, Mom's cookies 15)

It's funny, whenever a phenomenon happens, I never seem to really feel it. I guess Frozen I kinda got to feel the hype, but like Guardians, I saw it three times in opening week to crowded theaters, and it didn't seem anything special. Maybe if I go to a packed Sniper show in a few weeks, then I'll feel this

That's alright. I couldn't feel the phenomenon with the last 3 Harry Potter movies. I found them to be seriously lacking in quality and charm that the previous movies had.

I just finished watching Cake. 

Jennifer Aniston is so damn good. The film is pretty decent, but she's so fucking good.

I have that and Still Alice sitting in front of me....will check them out tonight.

• Like 1

I have that and Still Alice sitting in front of me....will check them out tonight.

Still Alice is REALLY good, and Moore's amazing in it.

But I'm still surprised at how talented Aniston is. Damn. 

• Like 2

So Box Office Mojo has their little "Top 2014 Movies" widget and it usually shows who is #1,2,3. Except now it's showing #12, 13, 14 so we know where American Sniper is. Can Katniss not get her glory for a few months?

So Box Office Mojo has their little "Top 2014 Movies" widget and it usually shows who is #1,2,3. Except now it's showing #12, 13, 14 so we know where American Sniper is. Can Katniss not get her glory for a few months?

She's kind of had it for three years

• Like 2

What should I watch next?

Wild

Theory of Everything

Foxcatcher

A Most Violent Year

Birdman

Whiplash

1) Birdman

2) Whiplash

3) Wild (I think you'll like Reese in it)

Haven't seen the others.

• Like 2

What should I watch next?

Wild

Theory of Everything

Foxcatcher

A Most Violent Year

Birdman

Whiplash

Haven't see any but I'll go in order I want to see:

Whiplash

Birdman