LexJoker

Weekend Numbers Jan 23-25 pg 46(AS 64 mill, Mom's cookies 15)

AS's ridiculous success came totally out of nowhere, at least for me. I hadn't even heard about this movie at the start of this year and now it looks like it'll become one of the biggest movies ever in North America. Even with runs like Passion of the Christ, My Big Fat Greek Wedding and Frozen this should at least be considered for the most shocking BO run of the century IMO. Just insane.

• Like 2

Finding Neverland isn't my favorite Depp film, but I do admire his performance. Looking back, I respect it even more considering it was just around the time that Depp lost his mind (coming after POTC) and decided that wearing lots of makeup and doing silly voices was the best way to do a performance. It's also before he got greedy. 

Edited by Fancyarcher
  • Like 1

this is gonna fuel clint eastwood until he's 100 and that's a scary thought.

Christ, don't say that  :wacko:

Maybe he'll take this opportunity to go out on top

Unlike his acting retirement after that Amy Adams erectile dysfunction movie

• Like 1

It's going to reach a point where Depp only does big dumb Disney movies and they don't even bother with a domestic release for them

he's gonna be in like those disney movies that go straight to dvd in the states but get a theatrical release here in the UK, but you can get a free ticket to them in a happy meal. I remember those.

• Like 1