LexJoker

Weekend Numbers Jan 23-25 pg 46(AS 64 mill, Mom's cookies 15)

Pro Bowl on late Sunday afternoon may take some viewers away from Sniper.  Yea, it is probably only 10 million viewers instead of the 100 million for The Super Bowl, but it is still something.  Sniper's weekend will likely be somewhere in the 50s.

Why would anyone buy a bootleg in the age of the internet where you can easily get it for free?

Still plenty of people buying bootleg copies at car boot sales here in the UK. Some people are terrified of downloading/streaming a movie because they believe everything they hear in the news.

Edited by MonstersandRoy
  • Like 1

50 million people watching Sniper lose to Boyhood, a movie the majority of them probably won't even have heard of, will  be good to see.

And the same people who were like "Nothing's wrong with the Oscars. No minorities got nominated because they just weren't good enough" will be going on about Hollywood's liberal bias.

Nic Cage did Raising Arizona...which gives him a free pass for life in my book.

I'd like to see Johnny Depp and Eastwood work together. Just imagining Clint's death stare when Depp turns up on set in some goofy getup/voice is cracking me up.

That image made me lol

• Like 2

Nic Cage did Raising Arizona...which gives him a free pass for life in my book.

Same here and I think Raising Arizona is way better than anything Depp has ever done. One of my favorite films of all-time.

• Like 2

Ranking the ones I've seen:

1. Selma

2. Grand Budapest Hotel

3. Boyhood

4. Birdman

Ranking my interest in the remaining ones

1. Whiplash

2. Theory of Everything

3. The Imitation Game

4. (this spot intentionally left blank)