Mockingjay Raphael

Weekend Numbers SB: 56, AS 24.1, JA 19 pg 54

Why do people keep thinking that this is going to drive them to make another Matrix film? If WB wants to exploit the Matrix, they can do it with or without the Wachowskis. It seems asinine to force them to do something they don't want to do if it's not necessary.

WB may say they need to do something franchise-friendly, but it's more likely to be a DCU film than another Matrix.

1 year from now, we'll hear ... Wachowski's in talks for The Flash or something like that. ;)

Wow, Seventh Son ... good GOD.

Edited by Adam

not really cause thats 30 sec that they could have sold for 4,5 mil (or whatever it was)

so it costed just  as much..

NBC had trouble selling ad space this year though. I wouldn't be surprised if the SS ad was just filler material.

Edited by C00k13
  • Like 3

I'll never understand why people are so excited over this piece of cheese. :P It's bombing hard here. In most locations it had 2-3 shows a day yesterday (that is ridiculously low to begin with) and now the number is reduced to 1-2 because it is not selling.

I'll never understand why people are so excited over this piece of cheese. :P It's bombing hard here. In most locations it had 2-3 shows a day yesterday (that is ridiculously low to begin with) and now the number is reduced to 1-2 because it is not selling.

Spongebob is literally the worst thing on TV