Mockingjay Raphael

Weekend Numbers SB: 56, AS 24.1, JA 19 pg 54

prequels are always super smart. bcos  you know when you're watching a movie and you're all "But how does this exist right now?!?" with literally every detail? good job prequels. thanks to Oz The Great and Powerful I can watch Wizard of Oz without thinking "Now why THE FUCK is she flying on a broom right now?"

Thank goodness for the Han Solo prequel they're making, we finally get to see the kessel run. I love when throwaway lines and jokes are expanded into excruciatingly unnecessary segments in prequels

• Like 2

Prequels do tend to get into the trap of trying to answer every single question no one ever asked, and give a backstory to every single detail no one actually cares about.

All whilst simultaneously destroying all the cool mystery and wonder about said series.

Why do people keep thinking that this is going to drive them to make another Matrix film? If WB wants to exploit the Matrix, they can do it with or without the Wachowskis. It seems asinine to force them to do something they don't want to do if it's not necessary.

WB may say they need to do something franchise-friendly, but it's more likely to be a DCU film than another Matrix.

• Like 2

Using 9.5-11m, if Spongebob behaves like Rango(March 2011) : 37.5-43.5 ow

If it behaves like Peabody(March 2014) : 38.2-44.2 ow

If it behaves like Lego(Feb 2014) : 38.5 - 44.6 ow

Edited by a2k
  • Like 2

Thank goodness for the Han Solo prequel they're making, we finally get to see the kessel run. I love when throwaway lines and jokes are expanded into excruciatingly unnecessary segments in prequels

The one thing not given a backstory in the prequels. This was Lucas's plan all along.

• Like 1