K1stpierre

Weekend #s | 50SOG 81m, (RTH Sunday puts it at about 84M) Kings 35.6, AS 16m, JA 9.43m (official) | all #s on p1

Yes, it is quite common for a virus to jump species.  It often involves a mutation that can make the virus even more harmful to the new host species.  In the case of the Herpes simplex virus the first known transfer from human to book was in 1987.

Can books give herpes to each other? I hope that libraries are stocking up on latex-free book covers, just in case.

• Like 1

Just watch BvS not breaking that mark. Easter weekend will be the cause, Sunday is absolutely awful.

It's not as awful as we think, movies drop an extra 5% compared to other Sundays basically. Furious 7 will be a good test case to see if audiences will go watch an anticipated movie post mass in the morning.

• Like 1

It's not as awful as we think, movies drop an extra 5% compared to other Sundays basically. Furious 7 will be a good test case to see if audiences will go watch an anticipated movie post mass in the morning.

I just hope they release it one week earlier OS. 

Don't forget movies either stay flat or drop on Saturday. If I was going to open a movie on that weekend, I would open it on Wednesday or Thursday (like Paramount did with GI Joe 2). 

Edited by CJohn
  • Like 1

I just hope they release it one week earlier OS.

Don't forget movies either stay flat or drop on Saturday. If I was going to open a movie on that weekend, I would open it on Wednesday or Thursday (like Paramount did with GI Joe 2).

I think early OS is pretty much guaranteed, at least in Europe.