Olive

Weekend Estimates: Insurgent 54m | Cinderella $34.5m pg 29

The greatest thing is gonna be Lionsgate stock taking a dive on Monday. It is always exciting to see it happen after every Lionsgate movie opens.

They can probably buy DWA for a decent price and it might benefit both studios tremendously.

They can probably buy DWA for a decent price and it might benefit both studios tremendously.

It would be great for them to buy DWA. They also need more big franchises and a strong line up of smaller movies.

• Like 1

Hahaha, never seen that before.   What a douchebag Sean Penn is, he basically got a wrist slap from Matt Stone and Trey Parker in Team America compared to the legendary take downs Tom Cruise and Kanye West got on South Park.  SP Episodes Trapped in the Closet and Fishsticks were as brutal as they were hysterical, hail Matt Stone and Trey Parker.

• Like 1

Audience for Tangled - 61% female.  Audience for Cinderella - 66% female.  Wouldn't be surprised to see Cindy finish with a domestic total at 195-200, even after having a much bigger OW than Tangled.  Just not enough males in the theaters.

Hahaha, never seen that before.   What a douchebag Sean Penn is, he basically got a wrist slap from Matt Stone and Trey Parker in Team America compared to the legendary take downs Tom Cruise and Kanye West got on South Park.  SP Episodes Trapped in the Closet and Fishsticks were as brutal as they were hysterical, hail Matt Stone and Trey Parker.

Matt and Trey have obviously never heard the Kanye song "Gorgeous" which has the line "Choke a South Park writer with a fishstick"

:rofl:

Matt and Trey have obviously never heard the Kanye song "Gorgeous" which has the line "Choke a South Park writer with a fishstick"

:rofl:

"Gay Fish" is a better song than anything Kanye West has done. emot-lol.gif

Someone I know watches South Park, recommended that "Fishstick" episode.

Laughed my ass off the whole way through. Parker and Stone are comedic geniuses.

You need to see "Trapped in the Closet" as well, Scientology gets eviscerated and is probably the main reason why a lot of people have any clue what that cult scam is about.  But apparently its hard to find now because the Church of Scientology reeeally didn't like it.

Edited by Ozymandias

Sean Penn is a prestigious actor but he never was a draw, never did blockbusters, he s really unique.

The fucker has his ways with ladies though, my god, his track record is the stuff of legends.

Yeah, I never understood it either with all them women dropping everything for him. I find him ugly, and he just reeks "ASSHOLE" all over his face.