kayumanggi

BABY DRIVER | Sony | From Director Edgar Wright | On Digital HD 9/12, DVD and Blu-Ray 10/10

I think Edwards left Ant-Man, not the other way around, not sure tho.

From a Peyton Reed interview, the situation was super dire for Marvel, they had to shut down production for two weeks, which is something you don't want to do on movies of this size...

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Mojoguy said:

He single handedly delayed Ant-man for years when it was being developed besides Iron Man, preventing the Ant from becoming an Avengers founder, and bailed on the movie when they were getting ready to shoot? Who the hell does that?

Hold on. Is that true? Was Marvel Studios planning to make Ant-Man a founder Avengers member, just like in the comics? :( 

8 hours ago, Mojoguy said:

Now back to Baby Driver, what's the appeal here? Which audience is this movie going for? Will people show up JUST because it is a Edgar Wright film, which has never helped him much in the past much, or does it look appealing on it's own?

So you don't have a few directors that have earned your trust enough that you'll see anything they make?  

I have loved everything Wright has made, so I will see anything that has his named attached to it.  

• Like 3

Yeah other than the Michael Myers joke nothing about this movie looks appealing to me.  Not saying it's going to be or is a bad movie, just nothing even looks interesting about it to me

• Like 1

Damn!

TOMATOMETER 

99%
Average Rating: 8.4/10
Reviews Counted: 79
Fresh: 78
Rotten: 1

Critics Consensus: Stylish, exciting, and fueled by a killer soundtrack, Baby Driver hits the road and it's gone -- proving fast-paced action movies can be smartly written without sacrificing thrills.

• Like 5

Certified Fresh Baby!

TOMATOMETER 

98%
Average Rating: 8.3/10
Reviews Counted: 90
Fresh: 88
Rotten: 2

Critics Consensus: Stylish, exciting, and fueled by a killer soundtrack, Baby Driver hits the road and it's gone -- proving fast-paced action movies can be smartly written without sacrificing thrills.

Was at the theater to see this (didn't buy my tickets online, but was showing available) and at the box office window they said Baby Driver didn't download to their system (AMC theater, previously a Carmike) so wasn't showing tonight.  Never seen that happen before.

To say I was pissed, would be an understatement. Ugh.  Oh well, will see this sometime this week.

1 minute ago, AdamKendall said:

Was at the theater to see this (didn't buy my tickets online, but was showing available) and at the box office window they said Baby Driver didn't download to their system (AMC theater, previously a Carmike) so wasn't showing tonight.  Never seen that happen before.

To say I was pissed, would be an understatement. Ugh.  Oh well, will see this sometime this week.

Wow. That is some bullshit. Hope it doesn't happen at my showing.

1 minute ago, Jake Gittes said:

This is scheduled for fucking August 24 here. I haven't been this pissed at a local release date in a long time. 

giphy.gif

I know your struggle. July 20th here. I want to watch it now, DAMMIT.

• Like 2