#ED

Wknd Est: F7 - 29M, PB:MC2 - 24M, UF - 16M | China: F7 - 93.3M Wknd

My prediction was 22/80 so still possible.

Sadly I won't be able to see the film this weekend I'll probably go with some friends next weekend

Oh that's a very reasonable prediction. Yeah not too far off. It could get to 20m.

so that's 4 weeks at #1 for fast right? looked at what's opening next weekend and it simply elicits a befuddled face from me.

Trust in the draw power of Adaline!

Age-of-Adaline.jpg

• Like 1

It's on RT I don't know what it is on flixter; surely 63% is better than 0% critic rating.

Flixter and RT are the same thing, and the two ratings are hard to compare. Audience ratings tend to always lean fresh (especially OW) unless WoM is toxic. Blart will end up rotten for the audience rating as the audience rating usually drops quite a bit after the first week or so (unless there's great WoM).

Because audience ratings always seem to be fairly inflated, anything below 75% on audience ratings isn't good.

I want to see this movie.

Tickets are on sale now in Portugal. They are doing a special promo for Mother's Day (May 2 over here) since it opens on that weekend.

• Like 1

Flixter and RT are the same thing, and the two ratings are hard to compare. Audience ratings tend to always lean fresh (especially OW) unless WoM is toxic. Blart will end up rotten for the audience rating as the audience rating usually drops quite a bit after the first week or so (unless there's great WoM).

Because audience ratings always seem to be fairly inflated, anything below 75% on audience ratings isn't good.

Incredibles is below 75.

BTW, Rth, if you come on by, can you tell me how many theaters Ex Machina and While We're Young are in this weekend?

so that's 4 weeks at #1 for fast right? looked at what's opening next weekend and it simply elicits a befuddled face from me.

David Henrie's new masterpiece opens, so that's something.

Tickets are on sale now in Portugal. They are doing a special promo for Mother's Day (May 2 over here) since it opens on that weekend.

NOW WE GOT AVATAR SPOILERS GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH