Dementeleus

AVENGERS Official Wknd Estimates: 191M - Disney

Lol Saturday and Sunday will be much bigger than that. Iron Man 3 did 174m of a 68m Friday

I'm just that crazy. From $230 million original prediction to $178.7 million.

I go with my gut feeling after I have hard data. This movie showed me it ain't going big this weekend (compared to all of our predictions)

B)

What are the odds, percentage-wise, of this hitting 200M at this point?

It's going to have worse than Godzilla numbers, maybe 5 million today

I've just been so giddy all morning knowing that DH2 is still retaining the OD crown. Throughout the 2000s the OD record was broken nearly EVERY YEAR. And then DH2 came out and retained it for 4 years....and for all we know....it could be 6 or 7 years!! By the time a film actually does beat it, I think people will just have to sit back in complete awe of how long DH2 has kept this record. SO HAPPY :)

I wonder what type of movie would be able to beat DH2 OD? I can only think of SW7 if it gets amazing reviews prior to its release.

I'm just that crazy. From $230 million original prediction to $178.7 million.

I go with my gut feeling after I have hard data. This movie showed me it ain't going big this weekend (compared to all of our predictions)

B)

So you're thinking that Sat will stay flat/decrease?

• Like 1