K1stpierre

Jurassic World Weekend Thread | Official Est. 204.6M | 208.8M - Actuals

The dinosaurs can eat the superheroes, so yep it feels like order is restored.

I'm fine with SH films becoming the underdogs once again. They were getting too big for their own good. Now, maybe we can just concentrate on making GOOD SH films rather than just throwing a brand name on something and assuming people will show up. (Not that AOU was bad, it just had some room for improvement).

I'm sad too, but JW is simply more fun than TA1.

I say this as a loyal member of the Marvel Army, Marvelite, and believer in the Fiege Regime

I would not go this far. No moment in JW tops Puny God.

The dinosaurs can eat the superheroes, so yep it feels like order is restored.

Civil War will now feature Devil Dinosaur in a cameo, just so they can use that scene throughout the entire marketing, yup.

I would not go this far. No moment in JW tops Puny God.

The whole final 20 minutes are one of the most glorious and epic things ever. Besides, that joke is repeated in EVERY Marvel movie since then. I am sick of it.

• Like 2

So I'm guessing that any sequel will probably drop. Not trying to be pessimistic, but where could they go from there? Plus I think part of what made this opening happen was the nostalgia of finally returning.

well they got pratt and howard locked in as well as bd wong, so they just need a great story more cool dinos and nope it can go further perhaps.