K1stpierre

Jurassic World Weekend Thread | Official Est. 204.6M | 208.8M - Actuals

There was a guy by the name of Steve Mason back then. Box Office reporter who had better sources than Nikki. He was the one who broke the news that it was headed for 65+ when she was still reporting 60ish I think. Early on she was reporting low to mid 50's. It was very similar to TA1/JP4, just smaller scale. The Monday was hilarious with the troll and then the actual coming so close.

Steve Mason is also a sports guy (in addition to owning a few second-tier theaters). He's one of the co-hosts of one of the most popular sports-talk afternoon shows here in LA.

• Like 2

You are free to unlike a post, though. ;)

I think this is not even funny, it's a prank that's only there to play with other peoples excitement...again.

What a poor behavior.

Thankfully, I never gave the post a like. I knew there was something fishy, when I saw the post count, and the first thing that came to my mind was "NOCTIS YOU TROLL!"

Steve Mason is also a sports guy (in addition to owning a few second-tier theaters). He's one of the co-hosts of one of the most popular sports-talk afternoon shows here in LA.

Same guy or just a different dude with same name? If it's the same guy, that's good to know he's still around. Seems he just disappeared out of the blue at one point.

You're wrong. Kids saw JP in theaters by the millions.

Where am I wrong? People aged 20-30 were not born for two years to the age of 8 when JP opened. So while quite some 7 or 8 year olds, maybe also 5 or 6 year olds, saw it, it most definetely was not the core audience back then.