#ED

Weekend Estimates: JW: 102 IO 91...RTH: Sun JW 38.3 | IO 25.3 with possible upsides PG 287, possible 107M for JW weekend

And Think Like A Man 2 decreased OW from the original. It was a disater weekend. Holdovers werent that special either.

I think Baumer and I were the only ones who went to TLAM that Friday. Good times.

Edited by Jandrew
  • Like 1

Calling it now:

Pixels will be huge next month due to nostalgia.

I think Pixels will do well but I imagine $50-60m OW which would still be huge for an Adam Sandler film

June 2016 probably won't match June 2015 but I expect huge numbers from Dory and possibly ID2 and June 2017 looks insane with WWZ2, Toy Story 4, Wonder Woman and DM3 although I expect Wonder Woman will move

Edited by Jonwo

if that happened, it would be outgrossing the original movie adjusted. that'd be insane.

It's especially crazy since while it is a solid movie, it isn't great, not unique in any way and I don't see any reason why anyone would want to see it multiple times.

• Like 1

Unlocked.

As per tele, everything that isn't box office related has been moved out of here,

Let's keep it to the numbers and normal fun derailments.  

My bad for how it got as well.  

• Like 1