Asyulus

Official Weekend Estimates |MI5 - 56M; Vacation - 14.9M; Ant-Man - 12.6M; Minions - 12.2M; Pixels - 10.4M; Trainwreck - 9.7M| Pg58

Dammit, it's not in the US :(

Yes in france sorry Wrath... never get bored watching HEAT i mean i think we can learn all of the acting method and directing by watching heat dozen of times i swear.

That's why i loved Drive :) remind me a lot Heat.

Don't split on Michael mann cause his false step earlier this year hi is one of the master director living right now and i mark my word :)

Tarantino doing MI6 would be awesome

Agreed. I've always wanted to see a Cruise/Tarantino collaboration. Tarantino could likely get an incredible performance out of him and show us a side of Cruise we haven't seen before. Really hope that happens.

Edited by Clavius

It's funny cause when they said Heat, I thought at first they meant The Heat but then saw the comments about awards and knew I made a mistake :lol:

yes i did not understand that you find HEat enjoyable lol :P imo to dislike heat or hate it you have to be a E.T :D

• Like 1

why are you guy hating on jai courtney anyway ! you wanna know who sucks more ryan reynolds!!!

so i saw pixels tonight and it was ok , you guys really had me thinking adam sandler went heavy handed on his sandlerism but nope it was ok , i laughed , crowd laughed , it was a silly movie but fun !

i think i enjoyed it even more as a kid who grew up playing galaga, pacman and those other arcades games , i even stayed at the end enjoying the credits , sometimes i feel nostalgia for that time when i was a child and big problems weren't all that !

then i had the grand idea of watching some movie with ryan reynolds called self/less   ugh i nearly got up and left but thn i thought i'd still have to wait for the train pff this was like watching the island

It's running a little behind Ant-Man's Friday. So I'd say 20 mil. Hoping for higher because this film deserves all the monies.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• Like 1

It's running a little behind Ant-Man's Friday. So I'd say 20 mil. Hoping for higher because this film deserves all the monies.

I cannot confirm nor deny that this is horseshit without the Secretary's approval

• Like 2

Ant-Man's Friday did slow down on the WC as per what you had mentioned that week (running 10% ahead of Wolverine before slowing down), hopefully RN does well on the WC.

• Like 1