kayumanggi

CHARLIE'S ANGELS | 15 NOVEMBER 2019 | Sony | Elizabeth Banks directing. Kristen Stewart, Naomi Scott, Ella Balinska

4 minutes ago, shayhiri said:

I swear, they just won't stop before they feminize every single male-lead action team blockbuster!!

Do you remember the glorious times of old when the Angels of Charlie were men!!, as in all other similar classics??

Sounds like you are being sarcastic here but this still feels like something you would genuinely say.

Edited by lorddemaxus
  • Like 2
  • Haha 10
  • Disbelief 1

3 hours ago, lorddemaxus said:

Sounds like you are being sarcastic here but this still feels like something you would genuinely say.

Yeah, valid for most of my posts here, ain't it. :)

I really for a moment thought this was in the line of Ghostbusters & Oceans12 - and that they are remaking The A-Team AND The Expendables with women next - but then I vaguely remembered the 2 Diaz/Liu movies 20 years ago.

Of course, I've never seen or heard of the Ch.An. "original", because the Shay:

1. doesn't watch old movies

2. has never in his long life watched TV

PS: This version here looks OK. Wasn't a big fan of any of the main women - but now I like them quite a lot (Aladdin really made Naomi a star and a princess!).

Edited by shayhiri

17 hours ago, Ryan Reynolds said:

V3DA73B.jpg

Banks needs her name on the poster more

Her name appears thrice in this poster and six times during the trailer. I don't understand this excessive need of plastering your name multiple times as it frankly looks ridiculous.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 6/27/2019 at 12:16 AM, TLK said:

I don't care about test screening reports. They are almost always wrong about big movies but I think a Charlie's Angels movie has more potential than a Will Smith-less MIB movie. MIB has a very narrow concept and , like Terminator, you can't do much with it once you have gone through all iterations of that concept. MIB4 was going to drop big to $400-450 million WW even if Will had come back.

On 6/27/2019 at 12:26 AM, Mexlouis said:

To be fair, a lot of them are wrong bc they're from trolls on reddit or something like that. This time is legit, from trust worthy ppl I know. 

What did the test screening report say? That it's bad? 

Man I can't wait to see ELIZABETH BANKS' new film, Charlie's Angels. Written by ELIZABETH BANKS and directed by ELIZABETH BANKS. Oh, and ELIZABETH BANKS also has a supporting role as Susan Bosley. I've always been a fan of ELIZABETH BANKSELIZABETH BANKS is my favorite actress. Now if you'll excuse me I have to make a quick run to the ELIZABETH BANK... wait, no sorry just the regular bank not the ELIZABETH BANKELIZABETH BANKS is not an actual bank.

• Haha 1