kayumanggi

mother! | 09.15.17 | Paramount | Darren Aronofsky, Jennifer Lawrence | Razzie Awards frontrunner

20 minutes ago, Fancyarcher said:

Audience reception will no doubt will it be divisive, but I'm sure the film itself will be excellent. Aronofsky never fails on the interesting scale anyway.

Harping on J-Law not supposedly being a box office draw seems silly, especially when box office draws are basically a dying breed anyway.

Hear hear! :)

• Like 1

She is wise beyond her years. She’s a very complicated person in the best possible way. She’s hilarious, she’s one the funniest people I’ve ever met. And, also wickedly smart. I really loved getting to know her, I loved working with her.

Michelle Pfeiffer on Jennifer Lawrence

OMAGAD

THIS GURL JLAW IS SO

RE-
LA-
TA-
BLE

!

!

!

I RELATE SO MUCH WITH HER RELATABLE RELATIBILITY !!!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, The Stingray said:

I wonder how hard Futurist would trash this if it weren't for JLaw. "Repugnant, arty crap made only for the elite". Amirite? ;)

He would trash it hard for sure.

I have seen plenty of Futuristic posts in which he insistently bashes auteur films which he considers pretentiously dull Oscar bait.

Come on, I am sure we have all seen those posts.

But Jlaw is his muse/goddess/stanobject, so it's ok to love mother!

• Like 1

Just now, Cochofles said:

I have seen plenty of Futuristic posts in which he insistently bashes auteur films which he considers pretentiously dull Oscar bait.

I hope she works with Malick, Lars von Trier and Gaspar Noe after this. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Cochofles said:

Jlaw has so much charisma on screen that she can make an auteur film seem grounded.  

• Like 2

Ugh!

Stupid me! Checking out RT, I was spoiled with something that I didn't want to know! Though not a major plot point, it still revealed the presence of an actor that I wished I had discovered watching the film. Just watch out for RT reviews. I am done with this film (meaning, I am going to actively avoid any reviews and/or articles about mother! )

I just want to watch it and enjoy the ride, unspoiled.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Cochofles said:

Ugh!

Stupid me! Checking out RT, I was spoiled with something that I didn't want to know! Though not a major plot point, it still revealed the presence of an actor that I wished I had discovered watching the film. Just watch out for RT reviews. I am done with this film (meaning, I am going to actively avoid any reviews and/or articles about mother! )

I just want to watch it and enjoy the ride, unspoiled.

that'll teach you to read reviews :P 

• Like 1