Dementeleus

Fanboy Wars Thread: Personal Attacks not allowed | With Digital Fur Technology

6 hours ago, MCKillswitch123 said:

Having seen Doctor Strange yesterday, here's my ranking of all of the comic book movies in 2016 (as theatrically released in North America):

1. Captain America: Civil War
  2. Deadpool
  3. Doctor Strange
  4. Batman: The Killing Joke
  5. X-Men: Apocalypse
  6. Suicide Squad
  7. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out Of The Shadows
  8. Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice

For me it's:

1. Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice (A++)
2. X-Men: Apocalypse (A-)
3. Deadpool (B)
4. Suicide Squad (B)
5. Captain America: Civil War (D)

I have not seen the rest, I'll wait for Doctor Strange on Netflix.

DC TV HITS A BILLION

It's learned the DC slate of TV series is quite the success for Time Warner and Warner Bros.

With Time Warner CEO Jeff Bewkes recently mentioning the DC movies will be airiing on their TV stations,  Bewkes also mentioned DC TV generates more than $1 billion in revenue per year for the company.

THR also reports Jeff Bewkes added the company has an unprecedented 10 DC TV series on the air this season.

http://www.cosmicbooknews.com/content/dc-tv-hits-billion

:o

6 hours ago, Napoleon said:

DC TV HITS A BILLION

It's learned the DC slate of TV series is quite the success for Time Warner and Warner Bros.

With Time Warner CEO Jeff Bewkes recently mentioning the DC movies will be airiing on their TV stations,  Bewkes also mentioned DC TV generates more than $1 billion in revenue per year for the company.

THR also reports Jeff Bewkes added the company has an unprecedented 10 DC TV series on the air this season.

http://www.cosmicbooknews.com/content/dc-tv-hits-billion

:o

I'd love to see the breakdown of that number.

Just for publicity, is about...500k the week someone on TV by numbers posted the cost for publicity for every show. all shows combined must be around that number.

So there we have 15 millions per year on the united States. Because there is no new episodes every week  only 23 per season average

From  where they are getting the other 973 millions...I don't know

Edited by Gustavo

Yeah, Civil War is an all-timer, and Deadpool is really good too. Strange is good, mid-tier MCU for me, but good. The others were all disappointing, especially the DC ones that had so much fucking potential (seriously, it's so frustrating that you can see some great films trying to come out). If only we ever got to see the SS Director's Cut...

Anyway, 2016 was a fine year for CB films, but an underwhelming one. 2008 is still far and away the best year ever for the genre (The Dark Knight, Iron Man [birth of the MCU], Hellboy 2, Wanted, The Incredible Hulk), 2014 right behind (GOTG, The Winter Soldier, Days Of Future Past, Big Hero 6.... let's pretend TASM2 didn't happen).

• Like 1