Plain Old Tele

Fanboy Wars Thread: Personal Attacks not allowed | With Digital Fur Technology

7 minutes ago, RealLyre said:

Keep Scorsese away from the MCU, please and thank you. 

Yeah, last thing we need is one of our finest film-makers doing some paint-by-numbers schlock where all the set-pieces are mapped out by a pre-viz team before they even join

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Astonished 1
  • Knock It Off 2

4 minutes ago, WittyUsername said:

Man, Birds of Prey is tracking really low. I don’t know if I should be happy that a movie starring Harley Quinn might flop, or if I should be depressed at what that would say about the state of DC.  

BoP tracking isnt really based on a lot of data. Also, the only time a DC movie went below below their tracking was Justice League.  

19 minutes ago, WittyUsername said:

Man, Birds of Prey is tracking really low. I don’t know if I should be happy that a movie starring Harley Quinn might flop, or if I should be depressed at what that would say about the state of DC.  

It's a good thing. The more of these flop, the less they'll over-saturate the market.

FlatIdealisticBoaconstrictor-size_restri 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Knock It Off 1

46 minutes ago, WittyUsername said:

Yeah ,,2 billion dollar films inside 12 months ...such a sorry state of DC they should pack it up, game over man..

• Haha 1

On 12/12/2019 at 11:35 PM, lorddemaxus said:

@TMP Iger's gonna have a meeting with Scorsese. Same kinda meeting that Jimmy Hoffa had with Tony Pro in Florida?:

https://www.indiewire.com/2019/12/disney-ceo-bob-iger-meeting-scorsese-mcu-diss-1202196911/

What's the reason for the meeting?

Fiege will ask Scorsese to direct marvel movie 😂

anyway, waiting patiently for Scorsese to show up 10 minutes late and with shorts.

• Haha 5

7 hours ago, TMP said:

Yeah, last thing we need is one of our finest film-makers doing some paint-by-numbers schlock where all the set-pieces are mapped out by a pre-viz team before they even join

I was more worried that a pedophile supporter would direct a Marvel movie again. 

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, RealLyre said:

I was more worried that a pedophile supporter would direct a Marvel movie again. 

Lol, everyone in Hollywood has supported one pedophile or another. They just don't make it public knowledge.

Kevin Feige himself worked with a pedo.

Edited by lorddemaxus
  • Like 2
  • Astonished 2
  • Disbelief 1

8 hours ago, WittyUsername said:

They need to put out a trailer that actually tells us what it’s about rather than just being flashy. I like Margot Robbie and her interpretation of Harley, but I’m not sold on it at all, at the moment it just looks to be all style and no substance.

6 hours ago, lorddemaxus said:

Lol, everyone in Hollywood has supported one pedophile or another. They just don't make it public knowledge.

Kevin Feige himself worked with a pedo.

I forgot it's okay once everyone does it.

.  also I'm pretty sure that signing a petition calling for the release of a convicted pedophile from jail is worse than anything Feige has done.

you can love people like Scorsese and their movies all you want, just don't pretend they're good people. 

Edited by RealLyre
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, RealLyre said:

I forgot it's okay once everyone does it.

.  also I'm pretty sure that signing a petition calling for the release of a convicted pedophile from jail is worse than anything Feige has done.

you can love people like Scorsese and their movies all you want, just don't pretend they're good people. 

Feige literally worked with and profited from two movies made by a pedophile and one made by a sexual harasser. That's worse than anything Scorsese has done. 

I'm not saying it's ok. I'm just saying you gotta remove the entire film industry if you don't want pedo supporters to be a part of the MCU.

• Like 1
  • Knock It Off 1