Plain Old Tele

Fanboy Wars Thread: Personal Attacks not allowed | With Digital Fur Technology

2 hours ago, Johnny Tran said:

Okay so you have Mulan,  WW84,  No Time to Die and BW all coming out within a few months...   

Where do they fall 1-4 domestically? 

WW84

BW

Mulan

Bond Dies

I think solid shot WW84 takes domestic crown but loses WW crown.

5 hours ago, Johnny Tran said:

Okay so you have Mulan,  WW84,  No Time to Die and BW all coming out within a few months...   

Where do they fall 1-4 domestically? 

Why was my post moved here?  What does this post have to do with 'fanboy wars'?   Don't understand the logic here.. 

6 hours ago, SheevPalpatine said:

And MCU make most of it money from China.

MCU WW gross: $22.6B   
MCU China gross: ¥20.4B=$2.9B at today’s rates

To you I leave the arduous task of finding a “/” button. Good luck, by the intelligence shown in the comment above you might just need it. 

Edited by Arendelle Legion

15 hours ago, DlAMONDZ said:

Superman is getting cucked so hard right now. I feel for Superman fans

Hey, Superman, at least in theatrical movies, has been cucked ever since 2006 and "Superman Returns". MOS was sort of a false dawn, I hoped that the last ten minutes of the film showed Supes had moved beyond the moping, feeling sorry for himself Supes we had in SR and the first half of MOS,but Mopey, self pitying Superman was back with a vengeance in BvS.

On ‎12‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 4:35 AM, bruchav said:

I found Dr Manhattan HBO makeup terrible show still good.  overrated (like Mandalorian) but it's good.

I really like Watchmen, but the person responsible for Dr Manhattan's make up needs to be fired for incompetence.

24 minutes ago, dudalb said:

Gee, no comments about the Trump/Thanos controversy?

All I can say is am totally puzzled as to why somebody running for President would want to be compared to a villain as crazy and evil as Thanos.

It is like the CNN wrestling meme by Trump or the Game of Thrones Meme by Trump about Russiagate. 

The media crowd and twitter outrage crowd finds it offensive...

However most people just find it a silly dumb or a funny meme and it just feeds to his base and the political disengaged. 

Warners issues a press release that finally gave The Flash solo film a release date....July 1st 2022 and says the  Akira film is "off the schedule"...which is studio jargon for "It's Dead, Jim".

Not surprised by the second item given how live action Western Studio big budget films of Anime/Magna have a long going record of failure at the box office. IMHO Warners was right in killing the project. 

2 hours ago, dudalb said:

Gee, no comments about the Trump/Thanos controversy?

All I can say is am totally puzzled as to why somebody running for President would want to be compared to a villain as crazy and evil as Thanos.

Maybe it's part of Endgame's award campaign?