Plain Old Tele

Fanboy Wars Thread: Personal Attacks not allowed | With Digital Fur Technology

33 minutes ago, DeeCee said:

Take a chill pill people. 

Bo6fxiQ.gif?noredirect

I mean isn’t that whats the thread about? So that these things do not infect the actual threads. 

10 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

Alita rules and I’m excited to see Captain Marvel tomorrow, you can like both movies y’all

Dudebros can only handle 1 strong female movie at a time. 2 is too much female empowerment and makes their peepee shrink

Edited by ZeeSoh
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Astonished 1

5 minutes ago, ZeeSoh said:

Ws96fKbyp2i8X7Np1wPiS9lJ8XCy2Bx4-g7yDrS4

I mean isn’t that whats the thread about? So that these things do not infect the actual threads. 

Dudebros can only handle 1 strong female movie at a time. 2 is too much female empowerment and makes their peepee shrink

Yeah i said the same thing in this thread a long time ago, noice name calling, you really rose above the toxicity in this thread, Cameron fans are truly unable to appreciate female protagonists.

:hahaha:

Edited by Pure Spirit
  • Like 2

15 minutes ago, ZeeSoh said:

Screaming bobs or veganas whichever will it be

59 minutes ago, ZeeSoh said:

Bo6fxiQ.gif?noredirect

Imagine how they'll feel when Birds of Prey opens!!

Or imagine if Marvel Studios actually made an A-Force movie.

Dudebros' heads will literally explode.

Image result for Scanners gif

1 hour ago, ZeeSoh said:

Bo6fxiQ.gif?noredirect

Within reason.  It still crosses the line if you insult or call others names.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, That One Guy said:

Alita rules and I’m excited to see Captain Marvel tomorrow, you can like both movies y’all

giphy.gif

I was taught that I could only support one and not the other or I would be called a traitor! This is some revolutionary thinking right here!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ZeeSoh said:

We need Hollywood to release 3 Zoe spin-offs from DC, Cameron and Marvel in the same year.

DgtrnfC.jpg

09dd0f797cb64d6fb8ccb4a824a861ad.jpgb11db4af6d71820240b55ab94a449015.jpg

49 minutes ago, LouisianaArkansasGeorgia said:

See now here's another obvious difference between a movie men & women would root for vs "woke" pandering

The heck happened to all the men that the femvengers have to pull an Ocean's 8? 

1 hour ago, LouisianaArkansasGeorgia said:

You’re quite smug to call Cameron fans “dudebros” considering every film of his has a female protagonist, including the current one under discussion (and she’s a minority, maybe Marvel will get one of those by movie 40) while Marvel, after 20+ movies, until a few days from now, still hasn’t released a single female-helmed or co-helmed movie.

Edited by Pure Spirit
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Have the mods around here lost their mind or what?  I just made a post saying I've seen a ton of tie ins from Captain Marvel, along with TV spots etc..  it looks like Disney went into overdrive on the promotion.  

I said in comparison it seems like WB/DC hasn't gone into promotion to that level for Shazam,  I haven't seen much promotion at all for a movie that comes out so soon..   

I said in that post that my comparison is not met to provoke,  it's a simple comparison because of how both films come out around the same time.  

Some mod deleted my post for no reason.  I want both movies to do well,  fuck..  I like DC movies..  I hate a lot of MCU movies,  but I also love a lot of MCU movies.  

We can't make a simple fucking comparison? What the hell is wrong with y'all? Jesus christ. 

Anyone who thinks that the Alita challenge will change a damn thing needs to take their head out of the sand. The film is a flop in North America. Alita flopped opening weekend and has never recovered. Captain Marvel will give it a final killing blow this weekend.

4 hours ago, Johnny Tran said:

Have the mods around here lost their mind or what?  I just made a post saying I've seen a ton of tie ins from Captain Marvel, along with TV spots etc..  it looks like Disney went into overdrive on the promotion.  

I said in comparison it seems like WB/DC hasn't gone into promotion to that level for Shazam,  I haven't seen much promotion at all for a movie that comes out so soon..   

I said in that post that my comparison is not met to provoke,  it's a simple comparison because of how both films come out around the same time.  

Some mod deleted my post for no reason.  I want both movies to do well,  fuck..  I like DC movies..  I hate a lot of MCU movies,  but I also love a lot of MCU movies.  

We can't make a simple fucking comparison? What the hell is wrong with y'all? Jesus christ. 

I wouldn't get upset if that post was deleted from the CM thread. That threads been locked like 5 times this week they're just sniffing out all potential fanboy wars/political talk.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Zakiyyah6 said:

Anyone who thinks that the Alita challenge will change a damn thing needs to take their head out of the sand. The film is a flop in North America. Alita flopped opening weekend and has never recovered. Captain Marvel will give it a final killing blow this weekend.

It feels as though you're shouting at people on BOT?

• Haha 7

8 minutes ago, Hades said:

:ph34r:

That's not surprising, honestly. We all have heard about the unethical practices of certain studio to force theater owners to give their movies commercial advantages. They probably bully movie critics as well. We can see that even their movies that end up rotten, never get really trashed and mocked by critics. They write very soft negative reviews. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Knock It Off 2

15 minutes ago, Hades said:

:ph34r:

Don't worry the Disney shills will have a 1000 excuses to why this is bullshit.

Hilarious how they call something so obvious a conspiracy theory, welcome to reality folks.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Napoleon said:

That's not surprising, honestly. We all have heard about the unethical practices of certain studio to force theater owners to give their movies commercial advantages. They probably bully movie critics as well. We can see that even their movies that end up rotten, never get really trashed and mocked by critics. They write very soft negative reviews. 

I feel like anyone with any real world experience and knowledge of previous and past events wouldn't be so against the thought that critics were being influenced. They live in their wholesome bubble where all critics are courgerous and stick to their guns, and movie corparations are different from others and play by the rules.

I've seen this shit first hand by lesser companies than Disney.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I love gaming and my god are gaming companies horrid when it comes to controlling online talk and influencing critics.

Riot Games for instance has done so much shady shit.

They got their claws all over the league of legends reddit which has over 1 million subscribers and secretly controlled the moderators. They would send the moderators merchandise and such, tell them they're not happy with certain journalists and make the mods ban them from the subreddit, they also would get threads they don't like locked.

The reality is that companies do WHATEVER they can get away with to make more money.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1