Plain Old Tele

Fanboy Wars Thread: Personal Attacks not allowed | With Digital Fur Technology

6 minutes ago, iHeartJames said:

I remember I almost got fingered at an Avatar screening.

Nice.

Best I've done is make a girl dress up as a Na'vi... this was well after the release of the film though

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, HeadShot said:

Well someone has to be!

Anyways I’m not rooting against the movie. If it’s a good movie I’ll wish it nothing but success. 

Well that would certainly be something if it made the gross you posted.

I think I would have to jump off a cliff or something, not because I had become suicidal or anything like that. It would be because I'm  convinced that I'm inside a dreamworld and need to snap back to reality.

Edited by IronJimbo
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Thanos Legion said:

War was fun while it lasted. Victory is sweeter. See if things can get interesting again in 20 months.

What does it mean? There won't be any thread wars 🤔

On 4/25/2019 at 1:34 AM, MadmenEndgame said:

Dc fans have gone completely crazy.. They can't handle Endgame reviews 

It's the truth, though. Not saying Marvel copied Zack Snyder's plans, but they are indeed similar. It wouldn't be surprising if it was just a coincidence, because they're based on comic book universes that copied each other's ideas for decades. And I'm definitely not saying Justice League 2 would be making the same numbers as Endgame, but it goes to show it has a lot of potential to growth.

People say cutting Snyder's plans were necessary, because it wasn't working, but here's the thing, they already said audiences hated Man Of Steel, that it had horrible legs and so on. Yet BVS managed to create a huge hype and opened to $166 million which was insane. Who knows if they made Justice League as originally planned it wouldn't have outgrossed BVS?

We will never know because Justice league was such a spectacular failure that it was impossible to make a sequel. I am still shocked to this day that any director could have screwed up that bad

Edited by cdsacken
  • Haha 1