Plain Old Tele

Fanboy Wars Thread: Personal Attacks not allowed | With Digital Fur Technology

16 hours ago, WittyUsername said:

It reminds me of the Woody Allen/Mia Farrow debacle, where Allen was accused of molesting Dylan, while Mia Farrow was accused not only of coaching her, but also of abusing some of her other kids.

There shouldn't even be a doubt about the Allen/Farrow thing. He literally married his adopted daughter. And Ronan Farrow too has claimed that he had seen creepy things like Allen making Dylan suck his thumb while she was in bed. 

I think Depp is making shit up as well. Trying to involve Elon Musk in it just screams of desperation and money grab. And if he were a woman, the dudebros would have demanded to know why is she making some of these accusations only now.

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Spidey Freak said:

There shouldn't even be a doubt about the Allen/Farrow thing. He literally married his adopted daughter. And Ronan Farrow too has claimed that he had seen creepy things like Allen making Dylan suck his thumb while she was in bed. 

I think Depp is making shit up as well. Trying to involve Elon Musk in it just screams of desperation and money grab. And if he were a woman, the dudebros would have demanded to know why is she making some of these accusations only now.

He didn’t marry his adopted daughter. Soon-Yi’s father was Andre Previn, not Woody Allen. He and Mia Farrow were never even married. I’m not trying to suggest that Allen is innocent, but there’s no need to twist the facts to make him look worse than he already does. 

Edited by WittyUsername
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, TMP said:

You ruined the syntax, it just sounds like broken english now.

Understand the feeling bro not everything has to be perfect. Also I was only focused on same as part so 😂

2 minutes ago, RealCaptMarvel said:

yall ready for GoT to take the top 10 worldwide trend again? Endgame is so yesterday lets go Khaleeeeesiii

GoT's 3rd episode bout to cut Flopgame's legs for good

Lets go Khalessi?  Cersei is gonna win.  If you think this has a happy ending, you haven't been paying attention.

And GOT won't hurt EG's legs because it needs to knock Abadah down to 3rd.

On ‎4‎/‎20‎/‎2019 at 2:37 PM, WittyUsername said:

He says she did that, but she denies it. Frankly, the whole situation between Depp and Heard is a massive shit show of he said, she said. It reminds me of the Woody Allen/Mia Farrow debacle, where Allen was accused of molesting Dylan, while Mia Farrow was accused not only of coaching her, but also of abusing some of her other kids.

I guess the moral of both of these stories is to never be in a relationship, ever.  

Yeah, I am not buying what either of them says. What is sad is people here are taking sides based not evidence but on who they "like".

On ‎4‎/‎21‎/‎2019 at 7:29 AM, Spidey Freak said:

I don't know if Depp is guilty of the abuse charges, but his going berserk with the lawsuits and supoenas is making him look pretty bad. He might want to clear this name by doing this, but that is not what is acceomplishing.

On 4/21/2019 at 12:49 AM, Napoleon said:

There are no plot holes in his movies

I’ve always wanted to ask this but this prompted me. 

In Justice League, Steppenwolf says the mother boxes called to him now specifically because Superman who would have been a huge threat while alive, is now dead. But why didnt the Mother Boxes call Steppenwolf before Superman even got to Earth?

Did I miss something in the movie that explains this?

39 minutes ago, dudalb said:

I don't know if Depp is guilty of the abuse charges, but his going berserk with the lawsuits and supoenas is making him look pretty bad. He might want to clear this name by doing this, but that is not what is acceomplishing.

Make him look like someone with huge money problem, that could really want some of that money and not just a symbolism name clearing or to give a public lesson for principles/revenge type of affair.

15 minutes ago, dudalb said:

I have to give it to the GOT fans though;in just a couple of weeks they have managed to become one of the top competitors in the crowded competition for most obnoxious fans.

#1 most obnoxious BOT-META poster is _____!!!!

fill the blank

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Fucking nuts that Marvel made a much better Justice League series than WB did by swapping Bats with Iron Man, Superman with Captain America, Joker with Loki and Luther with Thanos. 

Really just fucking amazing. 😤