4 minutes ago, 2kt09 said:

a wonkier character/story progression

that's two Infini's in a row that cared so less about Stucky

that's also the most I've seen outta Thor's mom

Prefer the Wolverine & Superman Cinematic Universes

implying people who ship steve and bucky deserve human rights

1 hour ago, RobrtmanAStarWarsReference said:

implying people who ship steve and bucky deserve human rights

The relationship, not the homoerotic tumblr titanic.

Fugget those Cap movies then for putting so much into their bromance hell a lot more than black sidekick, side girl, and former love.

Edited by 2kt09

8 hours ago, HeadShot said:

Pikaflop is flopping thank god. WB really wanted to take out EG. They pulled out all the stops.

1. GOT

2. Pokemon.

3. Shazam.

The irony is that all three are failures lol. GOT is panned. Pokemon is doing bad. And Shazam carved a new floor for a superhero movie gross LOL.  That's what you get for focusing on sabotaging the competition instead of focusing on making good movies and decisions.  t

Disney/Marvel fanboys have it coming. 

35 minutes ago, Warmaster506 said:

Oh please he is not a Marvel fanboy or even Disney fan... He is a troll and has been thread banned several times. Ignore him

• Like 1

9 hours ago, lorddemaxus said:

Except Shazam and Pikachu are good films. Did you make this comment here because your petty ass got blocked from the weekend thread? 

also both are going to be profitable movies that I expect we will soon hear news of some more sequels soon. GOT is just printing money and would still be one of the most important tv series ever no matter what it does now. It was never going to be in the breaking bad the wire talk of best shows ever anyway. 

51 minutes ago, Warmaster506 said:

What do we have coming? Do we deserve punishment for Disney/Marvel's immense success? I mean, I certainly think Warner Bros./DC fanboys for their failures but....to each his own.

2 hours ago, Warmaster506 said:

Thank you for helping to make this thread the cesspool that it is.

You know that by responding to this troll you are giving him attention...just what he wants?

Edited by dudalb

10 hours ago, lorddemaxus said:

Except Shazam and Pikachu are good films. Did you make this comment here because your petty ass got blocked from the weekend thread? 

And Detective Pikachu is not flopping. Underperforming to what Legendary and Warners expected it to do, yes,..it's not going to be the blockbuster that they hoped..but they will make a modest profit off of it.

If they had kept the budget down to between 75 to 100 Million the way that Warners did with Shazaminstead of 150 Million  they would be looking at a substantial profit.

I suspect Pikakchu will get a sequel, but it's not going to be a huge franchise.

Of course the fans on the Pikcahu thread acting like it is some great triumph at the box office are also pretty silly.

Of couse whether a film is good or not often has little to do with it's fate at the box office. Good movies often bomb,and bad movies often make a lot of money.

Edited by dudalb

2 hours ago, JB33 said:

What do we have coming? Do we deserve punishment for Disney/Marvel's immense success? I mean, I certainly think Warner Bros./DC fanboys for their failures but....to each his own.

Marvel/Disney fans have done nothing but rub in the success of their films for years and as a result when DC has it's day again DC fans won't hold back.  Years of frustration and anger will come out. 

5 minutes ago, Warmaster506 said:

Marvel/Disney fans have done nothing but rub in the success of their films for years and as a result when DC has it's day again DC fans won't hold back.  Years of frustration and anger will come out. 

Unfortunately, there’s no way DC will have a movie as big as Endgame anytime within the next few decades. As someone who’s more of a DC fan, it sucks that Marvel is dominating the market to such an insane degree, but that’s just how life is I guess. 

Why though? Be better than their fanboys. When DC comes out with more successful and fun movies like WW and Aquaman I will be thrilled. 

Can't frickin wait for more good Batman and Superman movies!

Can't wait for WW1984 (which should snatch the December 2020 slot Imo) and Aquaman 2 (Villian will be awesome).

2 minutes ago, WittyUsername said:

Unfortunately, there’s no way DC will have a movie as big as Endgame anytime within the next few decades. As someone who’s more of a DC fan, it sucks that Marvel is dominating the market to such an insane degree, but that’s just how life is I guess. 

Nor should they. They need a decade of successes like WW and Aquaman. They need to recover from the failures of JL and BVS. Distance from Synder as much as possible. Slowly but surely they will be on top again.

It feels like that with WB/DC  beung unable to compete with Marvel/Disney at the moment has hurt any the entire film industry outside of DIsney films.

Disney has soaked up the attention and box office for going on two months now while rival studios can't seem to get a hit out. 

11 minutes ago, cdsacken said:

WW1984 (which should snatch the December 2020 slot Imo)

If WB wanted WW for the holidays, they would have just released it in its original November 2019 date. Come on now.

suicide squad 2 is probably moving to Dec 2020 though imo

1 hour ago, cdsacken said:

Nor should they. They need a decade of successes like WW and Aquaman. They need to recover from the failures of JL and BVS. Distance from Synder as much as possible. Slowly but surely they will be on top again.

true it's not like marvel was that far removed from it's own share of badly received movies when they got things going. hell it took a while before those movies really took off in terms of box office. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, TMP said:

If WB wanted WW for the holidays, they would have just released it in its original November 2019 date. Come on now.

suicide squad 2 is probably moving to Dec 2020 though imo

Star Wars. Come on now.