WrathOfHan

Weekend Estimates (pg8): Mockingjay 18.6M | Krampus 16M | Creed 15.54M | TGD 15.51M

Seems decent I guess. Shouldn't have too much frontloading going on since its not a franchise or a known entity.

And BoxofficeMojo is loco with their expectations this weekend. I like the fact that the new guy is trying to keep on top of things, but he has a lot to learn about how this time of the year works.

2 hours ago, grey ghost said:

I had a gut feeling this would make over 10 m OW but caved due to people expecting a flop.

I never learn. :lol:

That's why I held strong.  And predicted 10.1M. I consider that a moral victory.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, narniadis said:

Seems decent I guess. Shouldn't have too much frontloading going on since its not a franchise or a known entity.

And BoxofficeMojo is loco with their expectations this weekend. I like the fact that the new guy is trying to keep on top of things, but he has a lot to learn about how this time of the year works.

They are predicting 20 mill+ for Dino's. 

Lol

I mean it's way too early to say, because we don't know drops sat and sun, and these are just early estimates, but,

well, I guess I don't have bragging rights because my club was over 30M OW, but I guess I can say I knew this wouldn't be a sub 10M OW flop since the first trailer.

I was at the movies last night to see Creed. We had 2 new films, Krampus and some film called The Letters. I went into the Letters showing just to see how many people.....Not a single person. Krumpus I don't know but I'm assuming not many since theater wasn't even advertising the early screening.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk