kayumanggi

LIFE | 03.24.17 | Sony | current gross ● 29.94 M

1 minute ago, Nova said:

@Jay Beezythere it is. This is the first time I've seen this though. Interesting that @WrathOfHansaw it in theaters. I got a Life trailer when I saw Logan but it was the original one. I wonder why they haven't officially rated it R though. 

It's rated R in the trailer, for "language throughout, some sci-fi violence and terror."

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Nova said:

@Jay Beezythere it is. This is the first time I've seen this though. Interesting that @WrathOfHansaw it in theaters. I got a Life trailer when I saw Logan but it was the original one. I wonder why they haven't officially rated it R though. 

I never said I got the red band in theaters, only that it's in the trailer mix.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Alli said:

No love for Rebecca Ferguson? She's an awesome actress

She's the only one I really care about and I'd like it to hit for her since it looks like all her other post MI5 movies (that should have been a huge launching pad)  have floundered or not done anything for her as an actress. 

But I'm feeling no buzz on this.  Looks like a low to mid teens opening.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Jay Beezy said:

Guys.

What if...

This is really a secret Venom origin movie for the new Spider-Man universe? :ph34r::P

If that were the case,  would Ryan Reynolds be in this? I doubt it. This is Sony. He's in FOX' Deadpool

Edited by Alli

27 minutes ago, Jay Beezy said:

Guys.

What if...

This is really a secret Venom origin movie for the new Spider-Man universe? :ph34r::P

Guess we are finally getting that deadpool and Spider-Man mash up we want. Not the way we wanted but hey! 

• Like 1

Finally got around to watching the full red band trailer and I think while they gave a bit too much away, this was the tone they should have went with to begin with. It feels more like a psychological sci-fi thriller now. Almost like a horror film. I still see the Alien and The Thing comparisons but honestly I don't give a shit because I love those movies sooo I'm fine with it.

The one thing though that's impressed me in all of the trailers has been the visuals. So even if I wasn't a fan of the premise, I'd probably see it just for them. Well aside from the actors in it as well.