CJohn

BATMAN V SUPERMAN WEEKEND THREAD | 166.01M OW, New March OW Record. 420.4M WW OW.

3 hours ago, incognitoo said:

I know such schedules are mainly for the shareholders enjoyment, but at my age, I am beginning to feel slightly uncomfortable with such streched out release plans. *sigh* Oh well, at least F8 should be a goal that's reachable. Maybe F9 too.

It kinda weirds me out that Disney probably has the MCU scheduled out pass my death.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, CJohn said:

Excuse me? You think Cavill should be more scared than Momoa or whoever is that dude that is playing Cyborg? Lol.

If only Michael B. Jordan was Cyborg  instead of the Human Torch. I mean he already voiced him in a Justice League animated movie.

Edited by Rman823
  • Like 1

Example of when Tree mentioned that a lot of movies seem to "over perform" at my theatre, this weekend is an example of why sometimes using my calculations for my theatre's attendance sometimes it's over and sometimes it's under.

BvS opened to 51M on Friday, and looks to finish with 90-95M for the weekend.

Deadline has USD10m for Australia. That would be about AUD13.3m. Here are the opening 4 days for some similar openers. 

Deadpool- $14.94m

FF7 - $14.62m (cume $14.96m) 

BvS - $13.3m

MoS - $8.88m (cume $9.49m)

A solid 50% jump from MoS's opening weekend. However, it had the same opening day as FF7 but ended $1.3m behind over the 4 day weekend. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Water Bottle said:

Probably will fare better than Brandon Routh.

Arrow-The-ATOM-Suit-Brandon-Routh.jpg

Oh wait, Brandon Routh is in the far superior Arrowverse? NVM.

I've been avoiding the Arrowverse like a plague for a reason I can't bring myself to justify it anymore. My opinion was that since we'd be getting Flash and hopefully Green Arrow and even Supergirl down the line, I shouldn't get too attached like I did with Smallville, that I watched mostly with a Dr. House combo here in Brazil, always LOVED Erica Durance as Lois and I know that Amy Adams is arguably a better actress, but Erica was just pitch perfect, and let's not even start about Michael Rosenbaum, who was constantly flawless as long as he was in the show. 

Now, I don't have more any excuses. Should I start with Arrow or can I watch Flash together, really want to get on that ASAP.

5 minutes ago, iJackSparrow said:

I've been avoiding the Arrowverse like a plague for a reason I can't bring myself to justify it anymore. My opinion was that since we'd be getting Flash and hopefully Green Arrow and even Supergirl down the line, I shouldn't get too attached like I did with Smallville, that I watched mostly with a Dr. House combo here in Brazil, always LOVED Erica Durance as Lois and I know that Amy Adams is arguably a better actress, but Erica was just pitch perfect, and let's not even start about Michael Rosenbaum, who was constantly flawless as long as he was in the show. 

Now, I don't have more any excuses. Should I start with Arrow or can I watch Flash together, really want to get on that ASAP.

I just started the Arrowverse and found a viewing order online. It's mostly by episode release order. I just finished season 1. The shows will interconnect so I wouldn't recommend watching season 1 of both simultaneously . 

Edited by Rman823

13 minutes ago, GiantCALBears said:

It's not possible BKB & Kal both got suspended for the same few days... 

Do you hear that, BKB and Kal?... That is the sound of inevitability... It is the sound of your (brief) suspension... Goodbye, BKB and Kal.

• Like 1

Yeah, start with Arrow first. Only way you will be able to make sense of certain episodes.

It'll be funny when people do marathons of each show on Netflix with only one half of those "crossover" episodes they do at least one of each season.

Speaking of which, THE FLASH AND SUPERGIRL ARE DOING A CROSSOVER EPISODE TOMORROW NIGHT! I'm so excited.

I missed the Studio dick measuring contest. Damn it! I would've bitch-slapped the guy that put WB under Universal or Disney. lol:rofl: Someone needs to take another look at those yearly charts.

Edited by James
  • Like 1

55 minutes ago, Telemachos said:

It's natural to feel a little insulted personally when someone trashes something you were involved in. You just gotta realize it's water off a duck's back and move on.

These are actors. I'm sure they get trashed in one way or another all the time, lol. What's the point in lashing out? Insecure.

• Like 1

• Community Manager
9 minutes ago, iJackSparrow said:

It depends on how much you care about continuity. Arrow/The Flash do have cross-over episodes but not sure if you need to watch Arrow (outside of those cross-over episodes) to get what's going on? If you want, you can start with the episodes of Arrow where Barry Allen is introduced? I don't know, I can't imagine not going in order of the content being released. Then again, I tend to consume all content I can about each world I'm invested in.

7 minutes ago, Rman823 said:

I just started the Arrowverse and found a viewing order online. It's mostly by episode release order. I just finished season 1. The shows will interconnect so I wouldn't recommend watching season 1 of both simultaneously . 

Can you get me the link of that? I'm really starting it today via Netflix.