abra

Tuesday: BvS 12.2m (DHD) 19% drop from Monday

Just now, #ED said:

Based on RTHs Friday number, looks like a 57M Weekend.

hater

Just now, Baumer said:

I have a 63 mill weekend and a 410 domestic finish. 

loonie

(Am I doing this right?)

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Bishop54 said:

When we were talking about clocking people earlier I thought of Claire Holt, has anyone seen her around here lately?

She is now Rey on the forums.

I saw she liked BvS

2 hours ago, redfirebird2008 said:

Outdated because he is 99.9% invincible. But hell, I wish the Snyder version at least did a better job with his personality. 

They really need to make the films about Clark Kent first, Superman second. Superman is actually a real relatable character when done right. 

• Like 1

finally caught up on this lame excuse for a Box Office Thread... and feel like I zombie walked through 30+ pages of the Superhero mash up thread..... and people wonder why some of us complain about the numbers threads not being enough about the numbers.

Interesting to me that 2015 seems to be the outlier in this scenario since 2016 behaved more like the other Easters. 

Zoo is still on track for 18-20 and BvS is still on track for 55m+ all seems well - I am out for the night to nurse a migraine

• Like 1

Deepwater Horizon looks awesome.

now the Ghostbusters trailer changed "four scientists saved the world" to "four friends saved the world" still looks fuckin horrible 

10 minutes ago, Baumer said:

Deepwater Horizon looks awesome. 

That got the best reaction before my showing and I can understand why: it's a terrifically edited trailer (even if it's template is borrowed from American Sniper's incredible trailer).