abra

Tuesday: BvS 12.2m (DHD) 19% drop from Monday

1 hour ago, Blankie Cochran said:

I feel like in a way, the Raimi Spider-Man movies are the best Superman movies we've got in the modern age, even though he's obviously much weaker than Superman. And at the risk of sounding like a repeat of many bloggers, the Cap movies are also good at taking what I like about Superman on the big screen.

IDK, I've always liked Superman's stuff, like the old George Reeves show and the animated stuff. I know that if I ever made it to Hollywood as a big shot director, he'd be the hero I'd try to get my hands because I don't think we've had a great one since Superman 2, and that's kinda debatable.

If I ever make it as a big name director my dream is to write and direct the perfect Superman trilogy, in fact I'm buying tons of Superman comics now and preparing to write a script, I already have a pretty good Idea in my head of where I want it to go. 

• Like 1

Just now, Dragon said:

They'll be aight.

Do people think one of these late night talkshow goobers is going to seriously grill them? Have they watched one, ever?

1 minute ago, Chewy said:

Do people think one of these late night talkshow goobers is going to seriously grill them? Have they watched one, ever?

The most Conan will do is make a skit defending them:redcapes:

1 hour ago, Nova said:

What numbers? How is DC on the up? How is Marvel on the decline? 

DCUU's second film is grossing much more than its first by a big margin. Ultron dropped a lot from TA. CW will do rest. Based on CW's numbers we'll see if JLA can challenge Infinity War.

Just now, Dragon said:

The most Conan will do is make a skit defending them:redcapes:

Btw it's hilarious how quickly Conan's lame TBS show petered out after the HUGE coverage of the Leno drama

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, The Dark Alfred said:

DCUU's second film is grossing much more than its first by a big margin. Ultron dropped a lot from TA. CW will do rest. Based on CW's numbers we'll see if JLA can challenge Infinity War.

Ultron did not drop a lot from TA. It made $100M less and it was essentially the same movie. And again please name a DC film that doesn't have Batman or Superman in it that's been a success. You're making assumptions based on what hasn't even come out yet. DC has yet to establish itself in anything not including Batman. Even SS which is supposed to be DC's answer to GOTG is going to have Batman in it. I wouldn't be surprised if they threw Batman in WW too and every DC movie here on out. 

For all we know every super hero movie from here on out will bomb. To say DC is on the up and Marvel is on the decline is a false statement with little to no evidence to back it up. For every one DC movie that's been a success I can name 3 Marvel movies. It's no secret that DC has been trying to play catch up and until they can prove otherwise they're still several steps behind Marvel. 

Edited by Nova
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, AJ2k said:

That has the potential to be awkward considering the reception BvS has received.

Conan's been in WB's pocket for years (his show is on a channel owned by Warner). He's done guest voices for their cartoons (the Dark Knight Returns animated movie), and cameos in their video games. I imagine it'll be more of a giant commercial than regular interviews.