abra

Wednesday: BvS $8.1M

54 minutes ago, Bishop54 said:

The immense crumbling is causing a rippling effect to other films. 

http://screencrush.com/suicide-squad-reshoots-fun/

A good thing imo.   Also shows a proactive approach since they ordered this based off the reactions to trailers and their knowledge of the films instead of waiting until now.   So they knew it was a problem before being smacked in the face with it...a good sign.

Here is some food for thought.....

The reason people love TDK is not directly related to the director. Or the great performances by all the actors. Or the music or amazing effects.

It is because, on a very deep level, people related to Comissioner Gordon.

He is the hero of the movie.

Class dismissed.

2 minutes ago, SWXII said:

The reason people love TDK is not directly related to the director. Or the great performances by all the actors. Or the music or amazing effects.

Class dismissed.

Lol, gtfo. Heath Ledger's Joker sold that movie.

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, SWXII said:

Class dismissed.

@MrPink

• Like 2

I did a calculation with 65% drop this week and 40% drops till civil war (where I project a 60% drop).

I got to mid 370s.

WW I think the key is 700 million...if it does not rich that 1 billion may be an issue.

I'm not really rooting for this movie to fail (the only movie I've wanted to see fail was TASM 2 simply because of the way Sony handled that project) but that $8.1m figure isn't a good number.

It will need a hefty (and I mean hefty) increase this weekend to make $400m a lock. Personally, I didn't like this movie very much but I actually want it to make a lot of money and for the DCEU to move forward just so that people have alternative superhero movies to pick from.

• Like 1