CJohn

SUICIDE SQUAD WEEKEND THREAD | New REVISED SUNDAY NUMBER 134m FROM GURU ON PG 212 | 267.1M WW OW | Nine Lives 6.5 OW |No Spoilers Allowed!!! | ACCOUNT SALES THIS WEEKEND - see first post for details !!

13 minutes ago, Amrwael22 said:

i think he could have been alot better but snyder kinda ruined him and i don't see how they can change that 

That's my problem. His movie history is his movie history and he is simply a different person.  It's not the actor's fault, but there it is.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Blaze Heatnix said:

Wow, I hope that really happens.

Perhaps Geoff Johns is involved or something like that. 

5 minutes ago, Dragon said:

Yas. Can't wait

Any guesses on who could be the villain? I doubt if Lex will be in it again after BVS and probably JL.

9 minutes ago, Hatebox said:

Honestly don't have a problem with Cavill. He looks the part and if the script allowed him some moments of actual warmth he'd pull it off. But it doesn't. It takes every conceivable opportunity to fuck him over.

Is this how straight guys say another man is good looking?

4 minutes ago, a2knet said:

Any guesses on who could be the villain? I doubt if Lex will be in it again after BVS and probably JL.

I would say Metallo or Brainiac...

Darkseid should definitely be used for a Justice League movie, never a solo movie.

• Like 1

Next DC movies:

2017- Wonder Woman and Justice League

2018- Aquaman, The Flash

2019- Batman ( solo ), Man of Steel sequel

I want a Suicide Squad sequel and I think it'll be made OR the characters will come back for future movies.  If it gets confirmed, I could see a 2018 release. 

3 minutes ago, Blaze Heatnix said:

I would say Metallo or Brainiac...

Darkseid should definitely be used for a Justice League movie, never a solo movie.

It would be nice if they developed a new villain.  No offense to DC, but the bad guys always sound incredibly corny for the most part beyond Gen. Zod and Lex Luthor (and they even screwed him up).  

Metallo and Brainiac are downright silly at this point in 2016.  

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Blaze Heatnix said:

Next DC movies:

2017- Wonder Woman and Justice League

2018- Aquaman, The Flash

2019- Batman ( solo ), Man of Steel sequel

I want a Suicide Squad sequel and I think it'll be made OR the characters will come back for future movies.  If it gets confirmed, I could see a 2018 release. 

Guessing 2020 -  Female-centered SH movie (Quinn + others), GLC

Edited by a2knet
  • Like 1