Ezen Baklattan

Weekend Actuals: Don't breathe 26.4M, Squad 12.25M, Kubo 7.85M., Sausage 7.5M, Mechanic 7.5M, Dragon 7.4M, War Dogs 7M

39 minutes ago, BoxOfficeChica said:

I think the drops might be better...movies that skew older like Sully aren't as frontloaded and even the weekdays will be stronger, relatively, by fall standards. 

It's pretty much on par with Money Monster. There are a lot of movies coming out in September and October.

• Like 1

• Community Manager
31 minutes ago, grim22 said:

You're 15 minutes from my home. 

So what your saying is that Tele should drop by your house for some free dinner and drinks and see where that the two of you go? :ph34r:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, FilmBuff said:

SS is definitely probably 4th or last for most impressive box office run IMO.

It's still a big success for WB, though the sequel might experience an ugly drop. The most impressive run of the year is Deadpool by a country mile, followed by Pets, Zootopia and Jungle Book IMO.

20 minutes ago, Sam said:

Why must we suffer like this everyday? 

Do God not love us? :(

Sometimes you gotta take the loss and learn the lesson to set up the next big win.

We'll turn this around, we'll right the ship.

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Sam said:

Why must we suffer like this everyday? 

Do God not love us? :(

We will suffer for others' Sins. But perhaps the relative failure of this film will be a call to action. It's what has to happen for better rewards in the future.

As Spock said, "The needs of the many outweighs the needs of the few"

• Like 1

Just now, MrPink said:

We will suffer for others' Sins. But perhaps the relative failure of this film will be a call to action. It's what has to happen for better rewards in the future.

As Spock said, "The needs of the many outweighs the needs of the few"

Star Trek came back from Final Frontier. It came back from Nemesis (and Insurrection). It will rise again from this less grievous injury.

Just actually lower the budget this time around.

• Like 3

Just now, 4815162342 said:

Star Trek came back from Final Frontier. It came back from Nemesis (and Insurrection). It will rise again from this less grievous injury.

But give us our Pine/Hemsworth Star Trek: Frequency story first.

2 minutes ago, 4815162342 said:

1 minute ago, MrPink said:

But give us our Pine/Hemsworth Star Trek: Frequency story first.

These 2 things are basically at odds to one another. Don't see how they lower the budget while bringing in an whole new crew and an actor who commands a decent paycheck (while having no draw power outside one specific franchise)

1 minute ago, grim22 said:

These 2 things are basically at odds to one another. Don't see how they lower the budget while bringing in an whole new crew and an actor who commands a decent paycheck (while having no draw power outside one specific franchise)

I know. They should just do it for me and @Sam. Who cares if they lose 50-100m in the process.

Edited by MrPink
  • Like 3

15 minutes ago, MrPink said:

I know. They should just do it for me and @Sam. Who cares if they lose 50-100m in the process.

I want it too.

If they hadn't blown the marketing they wouldn't be having this problem and they owe it to us.