kayumanggi

DEADPOOL & WOLVERINE | 07.26.2024 | Disney | latest trailer on page 76

Haven't seen Adam Project yet, but Free Guy was far better than it had any right to be so Levy's involvement excites me. He seems to be bringing out the more unique performances out of Ryan's career so I'm very excited to see what he has in mind for Deadpool 3.

The real megaton though is the return of Reese and Wernick. I wonder if we're ever going to get any details about what the Molyneux sisters had in mind for the movie.

• Like 1

I hated Free Guy. Adam Project is barely a movie. Shawn Levy has no style whatsoever with bare minimum competence with action. At least Deadpool 2 was a major step-up visually.

May 2024? 

Upcoming Disney MCU:

Nov 2023:

Feb 2024: 

May 2024: 

July 2024:

Nov 2024: 

Previously announced MCU: Blade (likely 23). Fantastic 4 (Watts). Captain America 4. ShangChi sequel. 

This is only 4 unless I'm missing something or dates are wrong. 

1 hour ago, lorddemaxus said:

Seems like Rheese and Wernick are back too and those sisters' script was thrown away. Most insufferable film of 2024 confirmed.

I thought the sisters stayed on according to the article.

21 minutes ago, KnucklesXXR said:

I feel Cap would get the May kick off slot where as Deadpool would be February.

Also this is the first time this week Free Guy hasn’t played in my house. My 12 year old little cousin discovered the movie last week and proclaimed the best movie ever because all good movies have JackSeptiEye

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, YourMother said:

I feel Cap would get the May kick off slot where as Deadpool would be February.

Maybe. Just feels like Disney would definitely lean in on BHM with Sam Wilson and all that. Either way they line up, I feel confident in 4 of these 5 being on those dated-but-not-placed spaces. SC2 is the one I'm not sure about, especially with the MCU now at 4 years or more for every character sequel. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BestPicturePlutoNash said:

Deadpool is still technically Fox so wouldn't it get a Fox date as opposed to Walt Disney date, hence May 24?

No it's going to fall on one of the "Untitled Marvel" dates (one of which is May 2024 but not the date you're looking at.)

Edited by KnucklesXXR