75Live

Weekend Numbers: Fantastic Beasts 75M, Strange 17.6M, Trolls 17.5M, Arrival 11.8M, Edge of 17 4.8M, Bleed 2.35M, Billy Lynn 930k

3 minutes ago, Nutella of Arabia said:

I'm not sure what you're talking about, since no one was expelled at all. 

Not officially. Expelled might have been the wrong choice of word here though. I didn't mean it in the sense of somebody being thrown out, but making it very uncomfortable for that person being around here.

As I said, one day, you should start with having a look at your staffs behavior, before going after certain users for nothing. Would end up in a much better environment for users being not part of the core of the cool gang over here. 

Just now, grim22 said:

There was no drama (from what I heard. Missed the entire thing).

Yoi can always relive the improv drama we had put on before 

CALBears apparently said something bad in the fight and Baumer proposed a permaban for him. THAT's what I'm curious about.

17 minutes ago, MovieMan89 said:

I like Emilia when she has a good script to work with (i.e. GoT). Give her a chance I say, yet to do a film where she had anything to work with. 

Emilia was very good in Me Before You, I think a comedy would be good for her, her real personality is much more bubbly compared to her role in GoT.