FlashMaster659

Tues #s (Asgard pg 136) R1 22.4 Sing 17.7 Pass 6 Moan 4.6 Ass 3.6 WH 3.4 Fen 3.1 LLL 2.6

Just now, MovieMan89 said:

I would assume that's what this update means right, could I be interpreting it wrong?

2:46 PM PT -- We're told when the plane landed paramedics worked on Carrie for 15 minutes with CPR before they were able to get a pulse. She's currently at UCLA Medical Center on a ventilator.

Yeah, seems like the correct interpretation. That really sucks. She's got an uphill battle, but hopefully she can get through it.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, MovieMan89 said:

I would assume that's what this update means right, could I be interpreting it wrong?

2:46 PM PT -- We're told when the plane landed paramedics worked on Carrie for 15 minutes with CPR before they were able to get a pulse. She's currently at UCLA Medical Center on a ventilator.

well fuck

• Like 3

My grandma died on a 23rd of December so I know right well how it feels. Christmas will be very un-celebratory for them this year :( 

If she does get through this, however, it would be great news.

Still a shit Christmas though.

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, jandrew said:

My mom asked how old Carrie Fisher is, I told her 70 something. Well I decided to Google and she's actually 60. Wow. God I hope she pulls through...

Heart attacks are evil, they can strike anyone at any age.

• Like 1

Don't forget we've already lost Kenny Baker (R2-D2) this year. Sad that there's so much sadness along with the celebration of the new films. No matter how well Rogue One does this weekend, Fisher's condition will be what's on everyone's mind. 

• Like 1

Carrie Fisher's news have sucked the joy a bit of this, but Variety is calling 30m Friday for Rogue 1.

Should the projections pan out, the eighth Star Wars movie will hit $350 million by the end of the holiday break, which would be its 11th day of release. Disney had announced Friday morning that “Rogue One” wound up its first week with $221.9 million domestically, including $15 million on Wednesday and $16.7 million on Thursday. Friday’s take was estimated at about $30 million.

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, Celedhring said:

Carrie Fisher's news have sucked the joy a bit of this, but Variety is calling 30m Friday for Rogue 1.

Should the projections pan out, the eighth Star Wars movie will hit $350 million by the end of the holiday break, which would be its 11th day of release. Disney had announced Friday morning that “Rogue One” wound up its first week with $221.9 million domestically, including $15 million on Wednesday and $16.7 million on Thursday. Friday’s take was estimated at about $30 million.

Not really buying that, but that would obviously be massive. Gonna wait for rth to confirm

Edited by Jayhawk
  • Like 4

2 minutes ago, Celedhring said:

damn that would be huge if that holds

• Like 2