baumer

Wednesday Box Office - (Asgard2) R1 18.5, Sing 16

Could Rogue One get to $600m? The absolutely barren January should help with the loss of screens (Hidden Figures, La La Land and Split are the only ones I see even topping $50m for the month).

Edited by Eevin
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, Eevin said:

Could Rogue One get to $600m? The absolutely barren January should help with the loss of screens (Hidden Figures, La La Land and Split are the only ones I see even topping $50m for the month).

Something north of 575 would be great. Saw it for my second time last night and it holds up well in repeat viewing. As far as blockbusters go, this one deserves every penny it makes. Can't say that very often given the rubbish Hollywood pumps out a lot of the time.

• Like 7

7 minutes ago, redfirebird2008 said:

Something north of 575 would be great. Saw it for my second time last night and it holds up well in repeat viewing. As far as blockbusters go, this one deserves every penny it makes. Can't say that very often given the rubbish Hollywood pumps out a lot of the time.

It has a lot of spirit, that's what I like, especially for a movie sandwiched between 2 trilogies which had to service both

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Eevin said:

It definitely has a shot. It won't lose showtimes as other movies will lose them first and WOM is strong so it has the potential for additional 25M needed to hit 600M since I've it finishing around 575M.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, elcaballero said:

I was ready to believe it too. There has been a lot of speculation since she missed the Christmas service. :(

I was sooo believing it, here they say since a time she is ill... 

• Like 1

That fake account has been suspended by Twitter, BTW.

Quick action on their part, for once.  Guess one doesn't fuck around when it's concerning the Queen of the British Commonwealth. :lol:

Edited by Porthos
  • Like 5