filmlover

Lowest grossing 2016 movie you've seen

22 minutes ago, SchumacherFTW said:

Currently A Monster Calls, when it all shakes out it'll probably be Psycho Pass: The Movie ($138,366)

You got to see Psycho Pass in the theater? That's awesome! I really wish Funi could secure wider distributions. We hardly ever get any anime movies where I live, and I'm still waiting for a chance to see Your Name. 

1 hour ago, elcaballero said:

You got to see Psycho Pass in the theater? That's awesome! I really wish Funi could secure wider distributions. We hardly ever get any anime movies where I live, and I'm still waiting for a chance to see Your Name. 

I'm not far from London where I'm based, and occasionally the BFI do some anime weekends, or show them at film fests. Even better now, there's a distributor that's screening anime films on a one night basis seemingly once a month at the moment. They're screening the original Ghost in the Shell in a few weeks, the new Yu Gi Oh Movie next month, and they did Akira and Your Name last year (Hit Your Name 5 times when it expanded from a single night affair).

• Like 1

5 hours ago, elcaballero said:

Hopefully they'll get larger runs soon. Preferably by 2018

• Like 1