grim22

Terminator: Dark Fate | Nov 1 2019 | Estimated to lose 122.6M

6 minutes ago, Avatree said:

Its fine, pretty harmless. Salvation is awful, Genisys is fine.

I saw Salvation sometime ago, yeah I barely remember it.

Think I'm just going to rewatch Avatar for now.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Avatree said:

Its fine, pretty harmless. Salvation is awful, Genisys is fine.

Salvation is fine, better than T3. I don't get the hate. It's also the only one that tried to break the formula. Genisys i haven't watched.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, IronJimbo said:

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2019/03/06/arnold-schwarzenegger-terminator-control-freak-james-cameron/

"The director, Tim Miller, was very, very talented and I can see why his movie, Deadpool, made so much money and why it was successful because he’s very organized. He’s an expert with visual effects and special effects and with stunts. He felt very comfortable directing all the actors, the young and the older ones. He was a pleasure to work with.

It was a very interesting film to do with Tim, the dynamic, between him and with Jim Cameron producing. So Jim Cameron is right now directing Avatar films so he’s taken on this enormous challenge and he’s very busy with that BUT he’s a control freak and as you know, Terminator is kind of his baby so he does get involved in the filming so there were interesting discussions about which direction to go with a certain scene or how the dialogue should finish or what the certain look should be of an individual and all that stuff so there was a big collaboration between Jim and Tim Miller. I feel it was in good hands with both of them.

David Ellison was the producer, he’s of course a very young and ambitious guy who raised the money for the movie, which is important. The budget was somewhere between 160 million and 200 million dollars. I couldn’t tell you exactly because the movie isn’t finished yet. It’s still being worked on. Visual effects are being done now. I’ve seen 15 minutes and it looked great and I was very excited about it.

Well, I’m reluctant to say anything about Terminator 6 other than we’ve successfully completed filming of it in Budapest. I was filming there for three months. I had a wonderful time and it was a fantastic city to shoot with great tax credits. 36 percent you get back for every dollar that you spent over there.

That’s all I really can tell you because if I say more about it, than the studio usually goes crazy and they call me and they go crazy and they say ‘Why did you give this away? We wanted to announce this on March 31st or something.’ So anyways, I let them makes those decisions.” - Arnold

He's already said a lot... 😂  Oh, Arnold...

• Like 1

My uncle is working on the visual effects of this movie. Told me he's doing some action set piece right now, something involving an explosion (wow... VERY specific). Told me he'll let me know what he thinks of the scenes he sees once he sees more of them. 

Some of the projects he and his team have worked on include District 9, Black Panther, Thor, and Harry Potter. So yea, I at least trust some of the visuals in this film to be good lol

• Like 11

2 hours ago, DAJK said:

My uncle is working on the visual effects of this movie. Told me he's doing some action set piece right now, something involving an explosion (wow... VERY specific). Told me he'll let me know what he thinks of the scenes he sees once he sees more of them. 

Some of the projects he and his team have worked on include District 9, Black Panther, Thor, and Harry Potter. So yea, I at least trust some of the visuals in this film to be good lol

Ooh, which Potters?

3 hours ago, DAJK said:

I think I asked you this before but is he freelance or does he works for a specific VFX company ?

4 hours ago, Noctis said:

Ooh, which Potters?

The last 2

2 hours ago, The Futurist said:

I think I asked you this before but is he freelance or does he works for a specific VFX company ?

Company I'm (pretty) sure. I think he actually switched companies a few years back, so I don't knw who he's with now. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, DAJK said:

That's some interesting logic.

• Haha 4
  • Knock It Off 1