grim22

Terminator: Dark Fate | Nov 1 2019 | Estimated to lose 122.6M

2 minutes ago, TimmyRiggins said:

Dude, I didn't make a whole speech about not judging CGI off of Youtube videos for someone to use screencaps off a Youtube video to demonstrate that the VFX work during the T'Challa, Killmonger looks wonky. I remember thinking seeing it in IMAX and at home (on a 90 inch + screen, videoprojection) that it looks fine, it's not as polished as some of the rest sure. 

I just used the Youtube screencaps for reference, sorry about that. 😅

Btw, I myself saw BP on an IMAX screen and the vfx in those sequences was clearly not as convincing as the rest of the movie.

Im basing my observations on what I saw then and simply using the video to provide the next best approximation. :D

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Ryan Reynolds said:

you can't say TG2 will bomb without even a trailer,

UNDER 100M domestic. You heard here first. This will make the Mummy look like a masterpiece

And this Terminator Under/Around  Alita numbers

The only good things about the trailer and the stills are Arnold and Linda. I hope the guys from collider are not wrong, and the film itself will be better, but Paramount just sucks in marketing. This teaser might be the worst trailer in the history of my the most beloved franchise. :(

• Haha 1

The terminator design is fine, although i still prefer the more rugged old school T-800.

Again, not feeling Luna. In that image, he looks like not really wanting to be there, like being annoyed. "Come on, guys and gals, let me just dispatch you and be done with it. Have an oil change coming up. No? Damn..."

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Juby said:

1DCNBWG.jpg

This looks terrible! Like retarded T800 with no back of the skull.

That's why it's an opinion friendo. The lack of the back of a skull obviously has something to do with its ability to separate from itself. I'm not going to question your subjective view though, we're all allowed to like whatever we please aesthetically. 

• Like 5