kayumanggi

DOCTOR STRANGE IN THE MULTIVERSE OF MADNESS | 05.06.2022 | Disney | 4th Most Profitable Movie of 2022

17 minutes ago, Darth Lehnsherr said:

I'd be more excited for MOM but any leaks I've heard about make it seem pretty messy conversely any leaks have made me more excited for NWH even though I was against the concept. 

To be fair EndGame leaks are just as messy (Reddit hated it actually), and the movie is good.

I think is nearly impossible for this megalomaníac movies to looks good based on quick descriptions.

NWH leaks is pretty messy too for me, let's see if this will translate into the movie.

6 hours ago, Multiverse of XXR said:

TBH, I'm more hyped for the trailer than I am for NWH (admittedly I'm not a big Spider-Man guy). 

I have no clue how they expect me to pay attention to NWH knowing the trailer is after the movie. It’s just gonna be 2 1/2 hours of me going:

west side story dancing GIF by Giffffr

• Haha 1
  • Disbelief 1

On 12/11/2021 at 9:31 PM, WittyUsername said:

It’s sounding more and more like this movie might as well be considered the end of Phase 4, but that’s apparently not going to be the case. 

That would be pretty early to end Phase 4. I'm terms of actual years gone by but that's because covid delayed everything. Narrative wise that would only leave these titles in Phase 4:

Black Widow

Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings

Eternals

Spider-Man: No Way Home

WandaVision

The Falcon and the Winter Soldier

Loki

What If...?

Hawkeye

I don't know, maybe given the shows that's enough content to be considered a full phase but for some reason it doesn't feel like a lot has happened. I guess that's because the shows are smaller scale and self contained. Same for the film's outside Spider-Man and Doctor Strange.

So, rumours was that both NWH and DS2 have major problems, Spidey was in a better position but still pretty worring.

Still NWH reviews are glowing, they're just as good as they can for a movie like this.

With the reshoots for DS2 and more time to put it together i think everyone can expect a similar good reception for this one, despite the rumours.

4 hours ago, ThomasNicole said:

So, rumours was that both NWH and DS2 have major problems, Spidey was in a better position but still pretty worring.

Still NWH reviews are glowing, they're just as good as they can for a movie like this.

With the reshoots for DS2 and more time to put it together i think everyone can expect a similar good reception for this one, despite the rumours. Grace randolphs nonsensical fearmongering

Fixed your post for you

• Like 1
  • Knock It Off 1

Holy crap this looks amazing!

I absolutely can't wait!

Look I love what Taika did with Thor: Ragnarok, one of my favorite MCU movies, if not the best, and I highly anticipate Thor 4. Now, with that being said... move aside Taika, this is my most anticipated movie right now! Wow

so hyped

On 12/14/2021 at 7:11 AM, ThomasNicole said:

With the reshoots for DS2 and more time to put it together i think everyone can expect a similar good reception for this one, despite the rumours.

Marvel movies all have "major problems".

I really wish all this hubbub about reshoots for these films stops already. Its been 14 years.

Just now, ddddeeee said:

Trailer spoilers

Reveal hidden contents

I don’t think you need to put that in a spoiler tag. It was already confirmed a while back that she’s in the movie. Disney isn’t trying to hide that.