kayumanggi

DOCTOR STRANGE IN THE MULTIVERSE OF MADNESS | 05.06.2022 | Disney | 4th Most Profitable Movie of 2022

1 hour ago, RRA said:

I find fascinating how with Spider-Man and (explicitly, not implied) with Kate Bishop on the recent Hawkeye show, the MCU with the younger heroes they're meta-representing the kids back in 2012 who saw The Avengers and now are teenagers/young adults, trying to age with them. 

Makes sense it keeps Iron Man, Cap and Black Widow as important characters both in universe and outside with how they impacted the MCU while also having the new heroes be accepted. 

The universe naturally aging is somewhat of a mixed bag in comics so if the MCU pulls it off it'll be as impressive as assembling the original Avengers.

10 minutes ago, ThomasNicole said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

Emily Blunt as Black Widow variant when? :ph34r:

Spoiler

Honestly most of these rumored cameos don't sound particularly exciting or interesting. Only ones that I would care about are some of the X-Men. But a Reed Richards variant or a Tony Stark variant seems whatever. I cared about RDJ Tony not Tom Cruise. 

Edited by Menor Reborn
  • Like 3

Spoiler

If you ask me, seeing a bunch of cameos from alternate universe Marvel characters doesn’t strike me as all that exciting. The reason seeing Toby Maguire and Andrew Garfield in NWH worked was because they got to interact with each other and with Tom Holland. Just seeing Hugh Jackman’s Wolverine in a Doctor Strange movie kind of strikes me as whatever. 

On 1/16/2022 at 3:59 PM, RiddlerXXR said:

Take this with a HUGE grain of salt....

Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

From what I have read he is playing a Captain America variant. Mr Fantastic will be played by Ioan Gruffudd.

5 minutes ago, Madhuvan said:

I don't know what to belive and not belive about this movie. Crazier than NWH

Big Potential Spoiler

Hide contents

Apparently Tom Cruise pic on set is leaked

Do you have a link to this? That would be pretty surprising.

Marvel is letting the fans do the marketing. The supposed cameos have the fans in a frenzy. Everyday a new fake *leak*. People are chatting and Marvel is sitting back enjoying the exposure. Quite a good marketing tactic. Worked for Spidey. Now, hopefully Strange is good too and the cameos are not the only exciting thing.