Untitled Fox / Marvel Film (2018) (Fox) - 3/2
 Untitled Wreck-It Ralph Sequel (BV) - 3/9
 Tomb Raider (WB) - 3/16
 Anubis (Fox) - 3/23
 Peter Rabbit (Col.) - 3/23
 Robin Hood (2018) (LG/S) - 3/23
 Untitled Fox/DWA/Blue Sky (March 2018) (Fox) - 3/23
 Ready Player One (WB) - 3/30

I think the Fox/Marvel film will most likely be New Mutants which is scheduled to begin filming soon. Feel sorry for Pacific Rim 2, it is the most likely to get lost in the shuffle completely and has no holidays to help it either.

What evidence is there for Logan to do 80 million? The digital metrics and tracking is fairly average, and the last movie in the same franchise did about 50/120. And that was before Apocalypse, which showed increasingly diminishing returns for X Men. There's just no evidence for it doing that great except "I liked the Johnny Cash song in the trailer."

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Cmasterclay said:

What evidence is there for Logan to do 80 million? The digital metrics and tracking is fairly average, and the last movie in the same franchise did about 50/120. And that was before Apocalypse, which showed increasingly diminishing returns for X Men. There's just no evidence for it doing that great except "I liked the Johnny Cash song in the trailer."

Also, "Deadpool did gangbusters, so other R-rated superheros will as well".

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, grim22 said:

Next years Feb-March corridor is somehow even more crowded than this year

Fifty Shades Freed (Uni.) - 2/9
 Predator (2018) (Fox) - 2/9
 Untitled Warner Animation Group Project (2018) (WB) - 2/9
 Black Panther (BV) - 2/16
 Larrikins (Uni.) - 2/16
 Pacific Rim 2 (Uni.) - 2/23

March (Details)
 Meg (WB) - 3/2
 Tomb Raider (WB) - 3/16
 Anubis (Fox) - 3/23

I think the Fox/Marvel film will most likely be New Mutants which is scheduled to begin filming soon. Feel sorry for Pacific Rim 2, it is the most likely to get lost in the shuffle completely and has no holidays to help it either.

Some things will probably move.

17 minutes ago, grim22 said:

Next years Feb-March corridor is somehow even more crowded than this year

Fifty Shades Freed (Uni.) - 2/9
 Predator (2018) (Fox) - 2/9
 Untitled Warner Animation Group Project (2018) (WB) - 2/9
 Black Panther (BV) - 2/16
 Larrikins (Uni.) - 2/16
 Pacific Rim 2 (Uni.) - 2/23

March (Details)
 Meg (WB) - 3/2
 Tomb Raider (WB) - 3/16
 Anubis (Fox) - 3/23

I imagine either Smallfoot which is the February WAG film or Larrikins will move and either Peter Rabbit or Anubis will move as well.

1 minute ago, Jonwo said:

I imagine either Smallfoot which is the February WAG film or Larrikins will move and either Peter Rabbit or Anubis will move as well.

Don't see a reason for Smallfoot to move unless it is not ready yet. Think it can probably outopen 50SF if it does like 30-40M on OW.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, grim22 said:

Don't see a reason for Smallfoot to move unless it is not ready yet. Think it can probably outopen 50SF if it does like 30-40M on OW.

Larrikins is still up in the air so I would guess that's more likely to move plus Universal doesn't have a summer animated film now that SLOP2 has been delayed a year so it's possible they'll move it to May where the Laika film is at the moment and move the Laika film to August.

2 hours ago, grim22 said:

If Lego Batman can push to 85M it would have the second biggest OW in February, the Friday estimated should be interesting. LB gaining ground on Movietickets while 50 Shades is losing ground.

Maybe my expectations are weird, but if LEGO Batman does less than 80M, that's a massive disappointment in my eyes. It's two of the biggest brands right now together, with an all-star voice cast, good marketing, and great reviews. Should be able to easily top Zootopia (because of the brand recognition)

• Like 1