kayumanggi

A QUIET PLACE | 04.06.18 | Paramount | supernatural horror film

1 hour ago, That One Guy said:

I will post nudes of myself to this forum, and because this won’t open with 12M I don’t think my nudes will ever be posted on here

I guess you're right

But 35m OW?? nah. Maybe 20

1 hour ago, That One Guy said:

I will post nudes of myself to this forum, and because this won’t open with 12M I don’t think my nudes will ever be posted on here

Please don't make posts like this, remember when IT came out and people said they'd post pics of themselves in clown make up if it opened over $100 million? Still waiting on pics.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

On 30/03/2018 at 8:24 PM, TombRaider said:

I guess you're right

But 35m OW?? nah. Maybe 20

Get Out opened to 33M, and The Conjuring opened to 41. Don't see why it's that unfeasible, considering AQP has quite the buzz surrounding it.

On 3/30/2018 at 3:29 PM, Boxofficerules said:

Please don't make posts like this, remember when IT came out and people said they'd post pics of themselves in clown make up if it opened over $100 million? Still waiting on pics.

I made that club!!! 

And people doubted it :ph34r:

I think people are severely underestimating this just like they severely underestimate the horror genre in general. 

7 minutes ago, KeepItU25071906 said:

especially this is so strange when we all are living in Horror's Renesanse period. 

Exactly. Plus it's the perfect counter act to all the blockbusters that are coming out and have been out. 

Just got back from A Quiet Place, it was great, really tense! 

Had a great audience, silent (bahaved) throughout.

I wonder what kind of reaction it’ll get from general audiences. Audiences could ruin the film. 

It wasnt as outright scary as I’d hoped but it was full of suspense and dread. 

• Astonished 1

I hope this and Blockers break out this weekend. They cater to different audiences so they won't cannibalize each other, there's room for 2 big successes. That way, Emily will have 2 big hits (Mary Poppins is locked to be a huge performer in winter). 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Valonqar said:

I hope this and Blockers break out this weekend. They cater to different audiences so they won't cannibalize each other, there's room for 2 big successes. That way, Emily will have 2 big hits (Mary Poppins is locked to be a huge performer in winter). 

Blockers is great too. So if they do both succeed it’ll be very deserving IMO. 

• Like 1