grim22

The Box Office Buzz and Tracking Thread: Electric Boogaloo

Just now, CoolEric258 said:

My Tuesday is pretty much the same. 16/71 7:00 and nothing for 10:00. However, this isn’t really a presales driven movie, especially since it’s a Tuesday.

With how big $5 Tuesday’s are here. It’s possible for some inflation for Coco.

3 hours ago, TwoMisfits said:

Are they letting you use them at Coco?  I know my normal discount theater (Cinemark) is NOT discounting the movie tomorrow...

I think so, but I used the $7 off with Atom so I could pre-buy.  I'll ask them when I go tomorrow to confirm but says any movie as long as you buy the ticket there at the box office

2nd local is FINALLY up for Tues-Thurs...

This is normally the local that books the foreign films to film "crap slots", but you can tell the market is good b/c NO foreign films got booked...In good news for COCO fans, it will get 2 screens for Tues-Thurs, and b/c 3d was selling like such crap (while 2d has decent presales), the Tues night 2 extra shows both went 2d...Here's the Tues-Thurs lineup...

New 

COCO (2 screens - 4 3d showings, 6 2d each for Wed/Thurs) - Note, it's above average screen with a smallest screen (smallest 60 seat screen was the add)

Roman J Israel (my area must love Denzel) (1)

Returning

JL (3 - 1 3d, 2 2d)

Thor (1.5)

Star (1)

Wonder (1)

DH2 (1)

MOE (1)

Bad Moms (.5)

Gone All the Foreign Stuff...everything else kept...

EDIT: This local is now keeping this same set for Fri-Sun, so Coco won't have any more seats or showings...right now, it has the equivalent of a single biggest screen/day...EXCEPT, it will have the biggest screen for 2 shows/day starting on Friday, so it's a little better than that...

Edited by TwoMisfits