Eric the Fall Guy

WEEKEND THREAD | 3-DAY ESTIMATES: Pirates - 62M ; Baywatch - 18M; Alien - 10.5M (71% drop) like. F8 crosses 1B OS.

7 minutes ago, Orestes said:

Don't think I've ever heard of an "Editor's Cut" before.

Sam Raimi supposedly supervised this.

It gets rid of the infamous Bernard scene...so...it might be an improvement in that regard

EDIT: Never mind, I think people assumed he did when the rumors of a 3.1 cut was coming.

Edited by MrPink

1 minute ago, filmlover said:

Spider-Man 3 actually looks like an amazing compared to some of the legitimately bad high-profile comic book movies that have come out since.

Most of the really terrible ones came out before it.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tele Came Back said:

Oh I know. Was night and day sitting through it and CIVIL WAR. 

You had to actually sit there and watch soldiers die on the battlefield during the Civil War?  Goddamn Tele, your age amazes me.  You're looking strong for 453.

• Like 11

Just now, That One Valerian said:

You had to actually sit there and watch soldiers die on the battlefield during the Civil War?  Goddamn Tele, your age amazes me.  You're looking strong for 453.

People actually did that in the very early days of the CW.

Saw Pirates tonight. Thought it was pretty entertaining. Not as good as the first. About on par as the second, which I like, and better than 3 and 4. 

People seemed to enjoy it for the most part. 

None of the trailers for all the summer movies that they played got much, if any, reaction. Other than WW, my wife could care less about the rest of the summer movies lol 

TLJ was the last trailer that played and easily got the best reaction. When it first starts a girl behind me goes "oh Star Wars."  Heard a few people saying they have to see that and can't wait. 

• Like 3