grim22

June 23-25 Weekend Thread | TF5 45M, Cars 3 24.0, Wonder Woman 24.9 (10th highest 4th weekend of all time and biggest 4th weekend of 2017)

I think the Minions movie was  not well received by adults and likely dont want to dish out 100 dollars to take the kids and family.

As a result, there will be a less a push by them to see it and rather let the kids watch it after on netflix and such.

Still see 300+

1 minute ago, Lordmandeep said:

I think the Minions movie was  not well received by adults and likely dont want to dish out 100 dollars to take the kids and family.

As a result, there will be a less a push by them to see it and rather let the kids watch it after on netflix and such.

Still see 300+

Yeah, a movie has to be damn good for me to take the entire family.

I'd much rather wait till the dvd is released for 15 bucks.

Last year had so many great animated films but I spent a fortune. :sadben:

Alone on a mountain an old man lived far far away from the world.

He liked his seclusion, his house reachable by a narrow road and no cars would ever pass by.

His grandson was his only source of contact. He would get letters from his grandson every week.

Then weeks went by and the old man received no letters. He went to the city to inquire and found out his grandson was murdered.

He vowed to find the murdered and started thinking. Tears rolled down his cheeks and he said "only one person could have done this, I already know who...".

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, TalismanRing said:

@DeeCee  or anyone who's broken down the DM3 Australia opening numbers - what's the comparison to previous opening weekends?

I think DeeCee is saying it would translate into an opening between 90-100M DOM

• Like 1

Moonlight was... "good" I guess. It's well made and the acting is great, but it just never delved deep enough into any one theme for it to have a lasting impact on me at all really.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, DAJK said:

Moonlight was... "good" I guess. It's well made and the acting is great, but it just never delved deep enough into any one theme for it to have a lasting impact on me at all really.

I've kind of mellowed on it myself. I think the only movie I wholeheartedly loved from last year was Arrival.

And some other thing I can't remember right now.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

New BOP predictions: http://pro.boxoffice.com/long-range-forecast-hitmans-bodyguard-logan-lucky/

Hitman's Bodyguard: 19/57

Logan Lucky: 12/39

Updates:

DM3: 98/290 (+14%/+4%)

Annabelle: 27/61 (+17%/+17%)

OD/OW? Maybe. Seems a bit too high, tho. 40M OW seems like a better prediction.

tenor.gif