cookie

CAYOM 3.0 - Behind the Camera

33 minutes ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

Could one possibly use Deathstroke (DC) in a movie?

Not sure. He's never gotten a solo movie, but he is the main villain of Teen Titans Go! To The Movies. I would lean towards yes, but others might differ.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

Could one possibly use Deathstroke (DC) in a movie?

I was gonna call it a grey area since his only live-action appearance so far's been in a Justice League post-credits scene that's looking unlikely to lead to anything, but since @Slambros reminded me of the TTG movie I'd say he's off limits.

Edited by cookie
  • Like 4

Just had an idea for a Bumblebee movie that is somewhat smaller scaled

Spoiler

Think Mission Impossible meets The New Mutants where Bumblebee (Yara Shahidi), a Task Force agent infiltrates The HIVE Academy, a gifted school for metahumans who have been exposed to the public recently (Static and this in the same continuity), to find out the darkest secrets.

Think it’s going to be Bumblebee/Jinx/Fire/Ice/Kid Wycckid/and one more as they attempt to escape.

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

I'll tag @Blankments@lamamama, and @ChD as well;

But for me, I think writing is going well! I've adopted a run and gun method of writing efficiency, storming through plot summaries as quickly as possible--though that's left two of my plot summaries in need of editing. Going through everything quickly is sometimes not the best way to work, but besides summer school, I'm not really doing much besides this. One would be justified to accuse me of not having a life. :rofl:

I'm currently writing In the Aeroplane Over the Sea, and it's definitely the one that's made me think the most about how I'm going to approach its story.

After I finish it--give or take, a week--it'll be pretty smooth sailing for me, as I'm not writing a big space opera or blockbuster or anything major like that. It'll be editing, Fairly OddParentsBanana Fish, a short documentary, and then... that's pretty much my slate unless I decide to write one or two fillers after that.

• Like 2

It's going alright. Sp4rk is obviously done, while Bridgette/Teyonnah is awaiting feedback from @4815162342.

Lumberjanes is in progress, while Paradise Island/XJ9 are up next. Both have internal outlines, but should be good to go.

Line Break may be in the most trouble of missing the deadline, tbh.

• Like 3

As for me,

- Mario is finished and posted but I’m awaiting feedback from @cookie and @Reddroast (mainly due to I want to nail it as well as the immigration angle and Daisy)

- Gateways’ outline is almost done and if I finish it tonight, the film should be done by Thursday, aiming for a WC around CYI?/Medusa (8.5K-10K words)

- Hercules and another tentpole I have in mind should be easy writes as those are next.

- I want to write Thristy, You and I and a few more fillers maybe Artifacts 2 for variety

- Toons should hopefully be around 3K-5K words and should get it done.

- Blue and Gold 2 is somewhat in danger of being pushed back due to story problems as I want a WC under 6K but the plot is so extensive it’ll prevent that but I have another plot in mind.

- I want to write Eyes last due to it easily being another 10K film and Lesedi is in trouble too sadly.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

Right now my only priority is Star Fox, and so far that seems to be going well. I’m still trying to wrap my head around the final act of Part I, but I should be done with my first draft by the end of July.

If there’s enough time leftover I may try and write an Oscar contender or two.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

Not very well if I’m being honest. I haven’t really had any motivation to do any writing since I started my summer job earlier this month. I’m hoping to start back up while I’m on vacation this next week but we’ll see if that happens.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

Since I just cancelled my only Y6 tentpole I'm still in the process of figuring out a potential replacement while further planning out the Y7 stuff. I know I want one of them done by September regardless of how Y6 post-deadline plays out, but I'll have to see if anything occurs in August.

Edited by cookie
  • Like 3

9 hours ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

So beacuse I had made some major changes to my schedule here are my plans:

Hellsing has an outline done. Have a first draft to start Monday or Tuesday

I have a small bit on the first draft of one piece 2 done will work on that after hellsing is done

Invitation to Olympus is moving along. Am figuring out songs 1st before the plot

Fillers will be coming from me 

Log Horizon is most likely to be  pushed back due to some controversial plans I have for the property.  DM me for details on why

• Like 3

1 hour ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

Anyone know a Brazilian actress from 18-25? Also a good actress to play Jinx (Teen Titans)?

If I were casting a part for a Brazilian girl around that age, I'd cast Cierra Ramirez and call it a day. She's probably not Brazilian, but she'd be an asset to the film regardless.

For Jinx, you could cast Erin Kellyman, who played the red-haired girl in Solo: A Star Wars Story. She was also Eponine in a recent Les Miserables miniseries, and she has been cast in Green Knight, an A24 medieval fantasy film, so we can infer that she's very talented.

• Like 1