Finnick

Monday numbers: SMH: 12.2M, DM3 4.3M, BD 1.67M, WW 1.18M Today, we celebrate our MOEDAY

Just now, Telemachos said:

:bravo: 

@CJohn

Good for him. Still the worst movie to come out this year by a wide margin and the people who praised it should be embarrassed of themselves.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, JohnnyGossamer said:

He's really, really good in it. Tom "Spider-man" Holland ain't half bad as his son either. But, yeah, someone like Joaquin Phoenix - given James Gray works with him regularly - would've done something otherworldly. Glad it was Hunnam and not Cumberbatch or Pitt, the other two that dropped out before he scored the lead role.

Pattinson's better than anyone in that movie imo. Sienna Miller only slightly less wasted than she usually is. 

1 minute ago, Jake Gittes said:

Pattinson's better than anyone in that movie imo. Sienna Miller only slightly less wasted than she usually is. 

it was a nice surprise to see Frank in that movie. haven't seen him in anything in ages.

18 minutes ago, Telemachos said:

Kids with nuttin to do. 

8 minutes ago, grey ghost said:

I would go too but I have a "rub my dick in broken glass" appointment. :sparta:

When did this become the masturbation thread? :thinking:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jake Gittes said:

He's pretty overlooked these days. Agree that he seems the most comfortable in his role. I've never been big on Miller. Is there something I should see that's a legit showcase for her?

7 hours ago, grey ghost said:

Raimi's view of what a high school nerd is like was basically Steve Urkel mixed with Spongebob and Zoloft.

It was condescending and offensive.

Homecoming was a love letter to nerds.

I'm not sure why so many box office nerds are blind to this.

Have you taken angry pills today or something?  Raimi's Spider-man is offensive?  And condescending?  Did you watch the same film as the rest of us?

• Like 7

Just now, JohnnyGossamer said:

He's pretty overlooked these days. Agree that he seems the most comfortable in his role. I've never been big on Miller. Is there something I should see that's a legit showcase for her?

She's one of the best things about High-Rise.

4 minutes ago, CJohn said:

I don't have it in me to get out of the house and watch most stuff nowadays. I am strongly considering skipping Apes. I have zero interest thanks to the amazing marketing campaign by FOX.

You're skipping Apes?

I thought you supported Tomato Law. :sadben:

2 minutes ago, grey ghost said:

You're skipping Apes?

I thought you supported Tomato Law. :sadben:

I will end up watching it of course. I will drag myself to the theater over the weekend.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, CJohn said:

I don't have it in me to get out of the house and watch most stuff nowadays. I am strongly considering skipping Apes. I have zero interest thanks to the amazing marketing campaign by FOX.

All of your theater energy has transferred to me :jeb!: 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, damnitgeorge08 said:

@Daxtreme titanic did above $1m for 101 days. IDK if that's the most.

E.T actually holds the record.  Titanic did it consecutively.  But E.T. had something like 130 days over 1 million but not consecutively.  

14 minutes ago, CJohn said:

Good for him. Still the worst movie to come out this year by a wide margin and the people who praised it should be embarrassed of themselves.

Watch more movies.