WrathOfHan

Weekend Actuals (Page 150): Apes 56.3M | SMH 44.2M | DM3 19.4M | Baby 8.7M | Big Dick 7.5M | WW 6.8M | Wish Upon 5.5M | Tomatoes losing their power

1 minute ago, Ethan Hunt said:

We had a former mod Neo who liked to pick fights and was just blatantly pretty obnoxious who disappeared a little bit back. Forget exactly when it was

I always thought Neo was just a news-bot.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ethan Hunt said:

We had a former mod Neo who liked to pick fights and was just blatantly pretty obnoxious who disappeared a little bit back. Forget exactly when it was

neo wasn't a mod on BOM dude.

29 minutes ago, El Gato said:

Ragnorok over Spidey and Wondy? Nah I don't see that happening at all! Especially not with JL releasing two weeks after.

I'd say:

SW8

BatB

F8

JL

DM3

GotG2

SMH

WW

Thor3

Pirates 5

I Say Top 10 Worldwide:

1. SW8 -  $1.8BN

2. B&TB - $1.26BN

3. F8 - $1.24BN

4. Justice League - $1.04BN

5. Despicable Me 3 - $950M

6. GOTG Vol 2 - $860M

7. SMH - $835M

8. Wonder Woman - $825M

9. Thor 3 - $815M

10. Pirates 5 - $795M

And Domestically:

1. SW8 - $820M

2. B&TB - $504M

3. Justice League - $450M

4. Wonder Woman - $410M

5. Gotg Vol 2 - $390M

6. SMH - $315M

7. Thor: Ragnarok - $300M

8. DM3 - $275M

9. Coco - $250M

10. Logan - $226M

• Like 2

Just now, CoolioD1 said:

weird assumption to make anyway. that post didn't describe him at all. not even close.

Eh, said liked the sound of hearing himself type or whatever and Neo couldn't help but come to mind

3 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

I remember Neo when I was lurking around this forum a few years back.

Someone did brought up Neo in a conversation yesterdy and I was just wondering whatever happen to him ... now I know.

Just now, Ethan Hunt said:

Eh, said liked the sound of hearing himself type or whatever and Neo couldn't help but come to mind

you were only 8 years old when neo was still posting here so it makes sense that your memory would be a little hazy on him, i guess.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

The same Neo with the early superhero movie predictions.

30 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

Did bàumer throw shade at who I think he threw shade at? LMAO

No.

I didnt mention his name cuz there's no need to. But if you were a member of boxofficemojo then you know who ran the forums and if you weree not a member of Box Office Mojo his name really isn't that important.

• Like 2