MCKillswitch123

WEEKEND THREAD | Weekend actuals (pg. 87 onward) - Dunkirk: 26.6M; The Emoji Movie: 24.5M; Girls Trip: 19.6M; Atomic Blonde: 18.2M; SM Homecoming: 13.2M; War For The POTA: 10.4M; Despicable Me 3: 7.4M; Valerian: 6.3M; Baby Driver: 3.9M; Wonder Woman: 3.3M

25 minutes ago, That Atomic Guy said:

The same teen girls were laughing their asses off at Elba's monologue in the trailer for The Dark Tower.

On another odd note, I got a trailer for Ready Player One despite it not being attached to the movie

Go get you a gf TOG.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Mojoguy said:

Just buy paperback book to read.

Yea...My wife got me the new John Grisham novel just now so will read it...

Would still prefer to kill the time watching a new movie...

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, ban1o said:

ditto on the over sexualized stuff in Atomic Blonde marketing. Wonder Woman was smart not to over sexualize the character. 

WB would have been crucified if they'd tried to sexualise Wonder Woman. 

7 minutes ago, La Binoche said:

Pretty mediocre #s for Atomic Blonde. They promoted the fuck out of it. Too bad Angelina retired -- no one can do it like her. 

Agreed about Angie but Atomic Blonde has no hook whatsoever. At least Lucy had a hook (using 100% of brain = badassery) and so did Wanted (curved bullets) and Salt (Bourne with a chick). 

Edited by Valonqar