That One Girl

Weak-end Thread | Hitman's Bodyguard 21.6M; Annabelle 15.5M; Logan Lucky 8M; Dunkirk 6.7M | Wonder Woman beats Spider-Man and is now at 404M

Not to mention Disney and Sony wouldn't want a Marvel film within a month of each other.

GOTG2, WW, and SMH were all within a month of each other and those movies all turned out to be hits.

Also Thor is going to be two weeks away from JL.

3 minutes ago, Mojoguy said:

GOTG2, WW, and SMH were all within a month of each other and those movies all turned out to be hits.

Also Thor is going to be two weeks away from JL.

Yes but Disney and Sony have a partnership together in the CBM world. 

They could care less about WB and what DC is going to put out. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, iJackSparrow said:

It went over the estimates by $56k. It will have the best ten and the second best drop from the top twenty, being second to WW's first. Another awesome hold for Homecoming. Like clockwork. 

My bad, iJack. I thought the estimate was $4,250,000. And yes, regardless SM:HC enjoys another excellent hold.

• Like 1

Just got the weirdest movie ad ever. I was on a conference call with a client hosted by Verizon or something, and normally there is Muzak that plays when the call is on hold, here I got the Hitman's Bodyguard trailer during the hold. Never thought movie ads would infiltrate hold times during calls.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, iJackSparrow said:

It went over the estimates by $56k. It will have the best ten and the second best drop from the top twenty, being second to WW's first. Another awesome hold for Homecoming. Like clockwork. 

3 minutes ago, Diana Prince said:

My bad, iJack. I thought the estimate was $4,250,000. And yes, regardless SM:HC enjoys another excellent hold.

It actually went over by 6K. The estimate was $4.25mil

Emoji Movie also increased slightly from estimates. Probably due to studios estimating above 30% Sunday drops. They've learned over the past few weekends. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Diana Prince said:

Once again, WB estimates adjusted downward for WW. I don't know why they just do not use the 40% Sunday decrease every week. 

Honestly, WB always likes to be late with final numbers. Even if numbers is up.

Edited by KeepItU25071906

6 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

The lack of Wind River playing at my theatre is really bumming me out

Me too. Meanwhile, my theatre is still rocking The Nut Job 2 and the Emoji Movie with plenty of show times!!

• Like 1